TalkPhotography Fantasy Football League(s) 23/24

Salah as captain contributed the least points. I will have him in my office and make it clear that I expect more from him next time.

I was just looking at the H2H league, and after realising that I am going to get beaten by a probably more than double points against Klopp Klopp Boom, (55-112 atm), I also noticed that despite a lot of players having a double game week, King Kangaroo and horspath hounds are drawing 21-21! How is it even possible to score so few points with so many points on offer, the next lowest scorer has 48! :oops: :$ :LOL:

I finished up with 143 and more than halved my overall rank although City may well eat into that a bit. Currently sorting a WC team for the last few game weeks.

At the top of the league, Klopp Klopp Boom(121) extended their lead to 86 points, after having a very good week. Amber Army983) move back into 2nd, 1 point ahead of Medway United(80).

Woodys Wonders(106) move up into 4th, now 17 points behind Medway United, and 5 points ahead of Onana what's my name(88), who drop to 5th.

The highest point scorer of the week was Biggin Bangers with 127.

The average point score for the week was 76.

There is an early game on Saturday, so the deadline for making changes is Sat 27th Apr @11:00.

TalkPhotography FFL 23/24 GW34
1714135114467.jpeg

Last edited:
In the Head2Head league, leader Klopp Klopp Boom beat me 121-76, :oops: :$ and extended their lead at the top to 11 points. That was because 2nd placed Onana what's my name lost their H2H against Hardly Athletic 88-115.

3rd placed Banished to Riyadh won their match up with Tarric's Tot's 81-60, and are now 2 points behind Onana what's my name.

4th placed Medway United lost their H2H with Woodys Wonders 72-106, and are now 4 points behind Banished to Riyadh, and joined on 57 points by Woodys Wonders, and Dorchtog, who beat New Oak Utd 97-74.

TP H2H Table GW34
1714139105379.jpeg

TP H2H League Results GW34
1714139118952.jpeg

TP H2H League Fixtures GW35
1714139130681.jpeg

I've used the wildcard this gw. It should give me an effective two extra gws taking into account the double gws and using bench boost in gw37. Hopefully I can keep the momentum going to get under 300k. But nothing can be taken for granted this season.

Last edited:
I've only just realised that I haven't used the triple captain chip. It only leaves next gw and the last one as options as I've loaded the bench for the BB in gw37.

I've used the wildcard this gw. It should give me an effective two extra gws taking into account the double gws and using bench boost in gw37. Hopefully I can keep the momentum going to get under 300k. But nothing can be taken for granted this season.
Same plan (but triple Chelsea wasn't great in their first game, including captain Palmer). Currently sat at 75k so hoping for top 50k finish, but equally likely to be outside top 100k

Last edited:
Same plan (but triple Chelsea wasn't great in their first game, including captain Palmer). Currently sat at 75k so hoping for top 50k finish, but equally likely to be outside top 100k
Yes, me too. Planning the dgw options wasn't easy as Spurs haven't got the best fixtures and Chelsea are unpredictable. I have money to move Matata to Haaland before the dgw 37.

I wish I was in your position. I lost a lot of ground in the last 2 months, but have recovered from 700k to 250k in the last 2 gws.

Best of luck.

Last edited:
Leader Klopp Klopp Boom(71) extend their lead at the top of the 95 points ahead of Amber Army(62).

Woodys Wonders(76) move up a position to 3rd, four points behind Amber Army, and three point above Onana what's my name(82), who move up a place to 4th. Medway United drop to 5th, just one point behind.

Positions 2-5 are covered by just eight points! :oops: :$ There could be some movements over the last few games, especially with some teams having a double gameweek next week. ;) Klopp Klopp Boom look pretty safe, but you never know. ;) :LOL:

The highest scorer of the week was Onana what's my name with 82.

The average point score for the week was 52.

As Clive mentioned above, the deadline for making changes is today, Fri 3rd May @18:30, because there is a game tonight between Luton and Everton.

TalkPhotography FFL 23/24 GW35
1714735807749.jpeg

In the Head2Head league, leader Klopp Klopp Boom maintain their 11 point lead after beating Penfold's Dangermice 71-60, and 2nd placed Onana what's my name also winning their H2H with Tarric's Tot's 78-75.

Banished to Riyadh stay in 3rd, two points behind, after winning against Biggin Bangers 72-66.

Though Medway United won their H2H with WIRE TOWN 55-43, and stay four points behind Banished to Riyadh, they drop a place to 5th, as Woodys Wonders move up to 4th on equal points, but ahead on accumulated total game points points.

Woodys Wonders go H2H with Banished to Riyadh this week, so a chance for them to get within one point.

TP H2H Table GW35
1714736791762.jpeg

TP H2H League Results GW35
1714736804352.jpeg

TP H2H League Fixtures GW36
1714736818578.jpeg

Deadline for this game week is tonight at 7:30.
My mistake. It should be 6:30pm. We are an hour ahead of you.

Best of luck for the run in. I'm currently on 2144 points with Haaland carrying the triple captain responsibility this gw and everybody playing in dgw37 with the bench boost.

My mistake. It should be 6:30pm. We are an hour ahead of you.

Best of luck for the run in. I'm currently on 2144 points with Haaland carrying the triple captain responsibility this gw and everybody playing in dgw37 with the bench boost.
That would be 2nd in our league, you're obviously one to keep an eye on next season!

Back