TalkPhotography Fantasy Football Leagues 22/23

Edit My Images
Yes
Hello, it seems this season's Fantasy Football League is active, :) so I have created a TalkPhotography Standard/Normal Fantasy Football League and a TalkPhotography Head 2 Head League.

I have opted against renewing last years leagues as I didn't want those who were not active or engaged to just auto renew. I would rather people actively choose to join.

All are here welcome, and anyone a member here can join the leagues, but all I ask is that you post a message to say that you have joined, and the username and team name on the Fantasy Football site you are using. You don't need to post throughout the season, though I of course hope that you do. ;) Anyone who joins and doesn't post to say that they have joined will be excluded.

You have until the deadline for making changes of the first game to join, after that new entries will be barred.

The link to the classic/standard Fantasy Football League are below.

TalkPhotography FFL

The link to the Head 2 Head League is here.

TalkPhotography H2H League

I'm in, maybe I'll break the record for most transfers in a season this time! :ROFLMAO:

Note for any newcomers: You have to pick and name a squad before you can join, just auto-pick squad for now as you have unlimited transfer up till math day 1 (y)

I'm in again Tarric's Tot's,

I have signed up. Medway United.

I missed last year, but happy to rejoin this year. Both leagues, same name as before Klopp Klopp Boom.
Chris Gash

A little bump to try and catch people's eyes. ;)

I notice the the Fantasy Football have ben changing player positions again. Diogo Jota in now a forward rather than a midfielder. :thinking:

Noticed that, when I hit auto fill on the squad he appeared in mine, not sure he'll be staying there as a forward, he's also gone up 1m - there's better fwd options for cheaper

Last edited:
Haaland or Kane??? Tough choice

Every time I bought Kane last season he flopped, soon as I sold him [I think at least 3 times!] He went had a stomper of a game :rolleyes: - Haaland is a bit of a risk too, we have no idea how he'll fit in there

Every time I bought Kane last season he flopped, soon as I sold him [I think at least 3 times!] He went had a stomper of a game :rolleyes: - Haaland is a bit of a risk too, we have no idea how he'll fit in there
For me Haaland is almost as much of a must have player as Salah and Trent. I just can't see him not doing very well

And the popularity seems to have dropped again. :(

I just came on with the intention of bumping the thread to attract some players. We'll see. Hopefully closer to the start of the league will get people focused on football.
On this point there is a football thread which seems to be very popular with @cambsno, @JohnC6, @Jelster and @tijuana taxi but I don't think they have ever been involved with the fantasy football side.
Any interest?

Sorry no, my interest and knowledge doesn't extend to the higher divisions.

I rarely ever even watch the footy nowadays, let alone have a 'fav team' but this gives me at least some interest - it's a bit of fun, give it a try at least you might get into it ;)

I just came on with the intention of bumping the thread to attract some players. We'll see. Hopefully closer to the start of the league will get people focused on football.

Yeah sadly, I was bumping to give it attention, we might get a few late comers - maybe leave it open for a week or two after start?

I rarely ever even watch the footy nowadays, let alone have a 'fav team' but this gives me at least some interest - it's a bit of fun, give it a try at least you might get into it ;)
I still have plenty of interest and been watching the O's since 1966.
This sort of thing just doesn't interest me, sorry, but hope it goes well.

Nope, fantasy footie has never been my thing. My son loves it, won the league he's in last year...

Same.with my work league, it's halved from its usual 30+ this year, unless there's some late joiners. Although it is a pay to enter league, so we do always have some drop out who did badly the previous year

I've already had to change out one with a red ! - so keep an eye right up to kick off

Ok - Team sorted, ready to go! Had to finish it this eve in case I'm not home before 6:30 tomorrow - are we getting this thread stickied to replace last season's?

I'm missing something here folks. It just asks me for a code.
I was in last year?

SORTED NOW. Ta.
Link works on phone but not on tablet. Odd.

Last edited:
Back