The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

Yeah, but Lightroom has it all, and there really isn't any issues handling the Fuji files these days (unless you really push them).

I feel this way too, I do know that C1 is better for sharpening but LR does every single other thing better. I wouldn't be paying pm for it otherwise

Here's my little baby, Roxy ...

X-Pro1; ISO 6400; XF18-55 lens @ 55mm; f6.4; 1/26

Great to see Zack Arias active and full of beans again. I learned so much from his videos over the years, in particular from his one light series - but he's also one of the reasons I switched from Nikon to Fuji years back, as he'd done the same at the time and I followed his little journey. Here he is out and about in Havana with the X100v, with some great images as ever

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DIRiocztMo&feature=emb_logo

Hopefully the panic buyers will stock up on Durex as well, that way we will wipe out the next generation of idiots before they are born!!

I was lucky when I did a shop for my Mum this morning, Tesco had just had a delivery so managed to do one without missing a thing.

Does your Mum get through lots of 'em then?

Think I've decided that it's time to move the 90 out, but I want to do a swap with a 16 1.4. Just about to post in the classifieds.

Just got back in now from doing a shop for Mum, and got an email saying delivery between 12 and 1pm so glad I brought my 35mm back from Mums :fuji:

Cool, i've had an email saying my X-Pro2 will be here tomorrow :banana::banana::clap::clap::clap::fuji:

Back