The TP 52 - 2024 The sign up and chat thread Week 18 Straight

Do I dare try again. 2023 was by far my worst attempt only making it to the third week.

I’d like to throw my hat in the ring for 2024. Now in a better place.

Sign me up please .... having failed miserably last year my New Year's resolution (when it comes) is to complete it in 2024.

All also now added to the Scrolls for 2024, which @Cobra will be publishing as we go live with next year's challenge :)
Cheers Tim, the link is now live, HERE

New to this....Can I just check the date when the first theme will be posted please, is it 28th December or 4th January?

New to this....Can I just check the date when the first theme will be posted please, is it 28th December or 4th January?
4th of Jan.
week 52 ( hence the name) is the 28th. Dec.

After failing miserably this year, I shall endeavour to do better in '24

Reactions: LC2
Yes please. I have decided to come back. I have done one or two, started and not finished a couple more ........
So I would like to join in for 2024 and hopefully keep up with everyone. Let's see .................

Yes please. I have decided to come back. I have done one or two, started and not finished a couple more ........
So I would like to join in for 2024 and hopefully keep up with everyone. Let's see .................

I'd like to give it another go please, after a pretty rubbish attempt last year :)

Added to the scrolls.
Not long to go now !

Still considering joining again or not. Mainly due to lack of comments I have given to others.

Pete

Still considering joining again or not. Mainly due to lack of comments I have given to others.

Pete
As per the guidelines Pete
6) Please give honest with feed back, everyone likes feedback on their images.
As It won’t be possible to comment on them all, just find some that you like, or don’t like and say why.
At least try and reply and reciprocate to comments that are posted on your thread.
Even a (y) will be appreciated.

If any of the returning 52ers would like their entries on the scrolls to be in colour, please let me know the foreground and background colours In HEX.

Background #6b0505
Foreground #ffffff

Ta :)

Is anyone thinking of doing anything out of the ordinary with their 52?

I'm thinking of doing it at 28mm just to prove to myself that it's more versatile than 35mm. A year of taking pics at that length should let me know!
Anyone going black & white only? or keeping all photos to within 100yds of their front door?
As David Bowie said re: pushing yourself;- "if your feet aren't quite touching the bottom, you're just about in the right place to do something exciting" (Thanks again for the link @-Oy- )

If any of the returning 52ers would like their entries on the scrolls to be in colour, please let me know the foreground and background colours In HEX.

Oh Oh Oh! May I have mine in colour?

Background: FF5F28
Foreground: 000000

Thanks very much for looking after the scrolls!

Is anyone thinking of doing anything out of the ordinary with their 52?

I'm thinking of doing it at 28mm just to prove to myself that it's more versatile than 35mm. A year of taking pics at that length should let me know!
Anyone going black & white only? or keeping all photos to within 100yds of their front door?
As David Bowie said re: pushing yourself;- "if your feet aren't quite touching the bottom, you're just about in the right place to do something exciting" (Thanks again for the link @-Oy- )
I did contemplate restricting my 52 to shots taken on my Instax.
But I carry it far less than my XTs, so probably not.

After failing miserably at the start last year.... I shall try again. I really do need something to work for.

Sign me up again please so I will be forced out with some sort of camera apparatus at least once a week!

Let's see if I can get to the end this year.
Hmm....... Where did I put my camera?

Last edited:
After failing miserably at the start last year.... I shall try again. I really do need something to work for.
I didn't get off to a very good start last year either. In the past I've often made it about half way.

Well well - after a succession circumnavigation of our star and a few spins of our orb here we are poised on the brink of another 52 challenge!

Come on Snakey - let's have a goodun!

:banana: :naughty: :banana:

Bin day perhaps?

Bin day perhaps?
No its running a couple of days late. (last week and this week)
It seems they had 2 days off recently for some reason. :thinking:

Back