The TP'ers 52 challenge for 2020 The discussion thread Week 52 Decor(ate)

what is film
Its just like a massive memory card, usually on a roll. Occasionally in a "pack" that goes in the back of the camera
:p

Its just like a massive memory card, usually on a roll. Occasionally in a "pack" that goes in the back of the camera
:p

And you get a clean sensor for each new shot! What will they think of next? :banana:

Thursday eve Thursday eve rah rah rah :banana::banana::banana::geek::naughty::banana::banana::banana:

Maybe this'll also give you a few ideas for the Technique Something old
See how kind I am to all of you? (y)

And no bloody selfies pleeeeeez :D
Yes @Fuji Dave I'm looking at you :p

Oh, very nice! I have just the subject for this theme, and I can get the technique covered too :)

Maaaaaaaan, this is crying out for a B&W kettle in fully steam at one of our heritage railways.
But they are all closed :/

Yep I saw the theme and though "Yay a nice Standard 4... wait!" :(

I'm thinking too many people are liking this theme :p
I can't wait to get back "to normal" ... Just wait and see Mwwwahahaha

:D

Didn't manage to get my colourful shot this week, so will catch up this weekend.
No Problem Kell there are no rules regarding "catch ups" (y)

It's funny, I thought I'd have loads of extra time working from home, but I've been busier than ever.
That seems to be the way with a lot of people.
I never forget what my dad said to me, years ago, after he'd been retired a few months "How the hell did I ever find the time to go to work"?
:D

Struggling this week... Work is kicking my backside, and struggling for motivation. Taking a day away from work tomorrow to do some paddling with my good lady - taking a Holga and some film that expired in 2002 - will that count..? Chems to process them arrive Friday, but the sous vide for holding the temps won't arrive until my birthday.

I'll find something old to take a photo of! Living in a city founded in 1912 isn't helping!

I do belieeeeeeeeeve - it's Thursday Eeeeeeeeeeeve :naughty::naughty::banana::naughty::naughty:

I'm already 2 weeks behind :(

On my my previous (and only) 52, I was constantly behind. I’d fill in the gaps when I could, but may have reached as many as 8 missing weeks at times. I managed to get them all done by Dec 31st, just!

This time I have been trying to put something up on time and be less picky about my standards.

I don’t think it should be a burden. Just catch up when you can and keep it enjoyable. ... however I’ll still keep self imposed time pressure on me, for now [emoji23] ... managed ‘old’ yesterday [emoji28]

This time I have been trying to put something up on time and be less picky about my standards.
Have to say I looked back at my more recent shots and realised how my standards have slipped since lockdown.. the lack of options doesn't help much. At least I am still showering... which, according to the Times, a lot of people aren't doing so much :eek:
However... I just logged on to see what the theme was and wondered why nothing was posted... totally convinced today was Friday so my sanity is going the same way as my images :withstupid:

I'm already 2 weeks behind :(
On my my previous (and only) 52, I was constantly behind. I’d fill in the gaps when I could, but may have reached as many as 8 missing weeks at times. I managed to get them all done by Dec 31st, just!

I don’t think it should be a burden. Just catch up when you can and keep it enjoyable. ... however I’ll still keep self imposed time pressure on me, for now [emoji23] ... managed ‘old’ yesterday [emoji28]
What @Bebop say 100%
I'm often miles behind, I think I caught one image up that was about 3 months old (if I can do that as keeper of the spreadsheet - anyone can!!!)
The only rule(sic) I would try to keep to having to catch up less than 6 images - that seems to be a tipping point (YMMV).

Also bear in mind what @Cobra and I posted back in March - while we're in these unprecedented times, post a re-edited archive image if you can't get a shot and you want to get the week ticked off.

The 52 is meant to be fun, not a chore - Always keep that in mind :)

Also bear in mind what @Cobra and I posted back in March - while we're in these unprecedented times, post a re-edited archive image if you can't get a shot and you want to get the week ticked off.
The 52 is meant to be fun, not a chore - Always keep that in mind :)
Wot 'E said (y)
I have a bath once a week whether I need it or not ! ;)
Once a week? I never bath. Only dirty people bath :D

Why are we waiting, oh why are we waiting.
Nearly there (y)

In this heat I guess we will all be searching out some Liquid one way or another ;)

I suspect that
1) A lot of people will hate this.
Also
2) You may need your lateral thinking caps on for this one :D

Back