Notice TP 52'ers challenge for 2019 Discussion thread Week 52 Out takes

I'll take that bet :p

I've just had a thought....I will have to keep it to myself....won't it break the space-time continuum or something if I tell you!?
We'd all be trapped in some sort of distorted paradox where snakes ruled the earth!!:eek:

Terrifying!!!:jawdrop:

Goodness! These scientific discoveries carry such a weighty responsibility....I must destroy my creation to save the world!!

You're welcome!!
:LOL:

I've just had a thought....I will have to keep it to myself....won't it break the space-time continuum or something if I tell you!?
We'd all be trapped in some sort of distorted paradox where snakes ruled the earth!!:eek:

Terrifying!!!:jawdrop:

Goodness! These scientific discoveries carry such a weighty responsibility....I must destroy my creation to save the world!!

You're welcome!!
:LOL:

Any chance you could sneek a quick look at what I do for the Wk3 open theme, it's Wednesday and yet again I have not got the weeks photo done yet and haven't got any real idea what I am going to do.

Stop watching DC Legends its messing with your mind :p

Stop watching DC Legends its messing with your mind :p

Ooo...you just reminded me that I also invented a mind control machine out of some old inner tubes, a clock and, of course, an Arduino!!

**Eerie 50s style, sci-fi theremin sounds**

[**Repeats**] "Something to do with water or drops!":LOL:

Any chance you could sneek a quick look at what I do for the Wk3 open theme, it's Wednesday and yet again I have not got the weeks photo done yet and haven't got any real idea what I am going to do.

Well....not sure what this means, but I saw you preparing for a journey...you seemed to be packing some clothing into some sort of recepticle with a handle....first it was open, then it was closed!!
Maybe you can make more sense of it than I can!
:D

@Cobra fivers in the post, I am out with the camera tomorrow visiting another National Trust place, so a nice theme I can do whilst out would be lovely :)
Anything for you Mandy (y)

Animals, horse's in particular would be good. It seems my weekend is going to be a horsey one, well according to SWMBO.

Sorry @Pinkbikerbabe the theme will either be People or Play ing, as might go to Saturdays Jazz :p
According to Mystic meg the next one is going to be a right b*****d :D

Whoooosh - I've made it by the skin of my teeth and done my Open image this evening so I'm still on schedule :banana: I'll get around this week's images that I haven't already seen, probably late tonight, and look forward to the new theme tomorrow. Keep up the great work everyone - there have been some great images so far (y)

Ooo...you just reminded me that I also invented a mind control machine out of some old inner tubes, a clock and, of course, an Arduino!!

**Eerie 50s style, sci-fi theremin sounds**

[**Repeats**] "Something to do with water or drops!":LOL:

Well....not sure what this means, but I saw you preparing for a journey...you seemed to be packing some clothing into some sort of recepticle with a handle....first it was open, then it was closed!!
Maybe you can make more sense of it than I can!

Have you put your Tin Hat on :D

Hi all, sorry for not getting round and commenting, I am still without a replacement laptop charger, someone at know how has either not bothered to post it or royal mail have lost it! I now have to wait again, should be here by next Wednesday! So a little fed up. I have managed to update my thread, but it's a pita doing it via the phone!

Anyway here's to a rather nice new theme tomorrow!

Well as week 03 is now just a Distant memory, onward and upward to week 04 (y)

@Cobra Vivarium must be very hot this morning, I wasn't expecting such an early theme announcement.
Actually sitting here waiting for an Open Reach engineer to finally (?!) turn up to sort out the decaying line.
I thought I'd get one in as I've no idea how long I shall be without it, and I didn't want a mutiny on my hands :D
So far he's a no show, well there is a surprise!

Just got my week 3 image completed and @Cobra has already put theme up for week 4. MMMM thinking head on again.

I am still here. I couldn't (still can't) find my camera. Found an old one. Eventually found a charger. Took some photos. Now can't get old camera to talk to PC. Need card reader.

I will post something eventually, honest.

I am still here. I couldn't (still can't) find my camera. Found an old one. Eventually found a charger. Took some photos. Now can't get old camera to talk to PC. Need card reader.

I will post something eventually, honest.
Are you sure you don't need to pop the roll of film into the post :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Are you sure you don't need to pop the roll of film into the post [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]
Maybe I should, I folded it up as much as possible but it won't fit in the usb socket. [emoji35]

I'm bewildered, how can you not know where your camera is? :confused:
I must admit I did wonder the same ...
But then again I've lost a car in a car park before now :D

Back