TP 52'ers Class of 2016 Discussion thread Week 52 we made it! time to celebrate /( celebrations)

well volunteered there Sheylara!! .. i know you meant Ian...but hey...more the merrier..... no.?
Haha. Nice try. :) I actually might have signed up when I was younger and not yet married. No way now. If I tried to do a 24 now, I'd probably either die of heart failure/stress/exhaustion or die of murder by husband. :p

Haha. Nice try. :) I actually might have signed up when I was younger and not yet married. No way now. If I tried to do a 24 now, I'd probably either die of heart failure/stress/exhaustion or die of murder by husband. :p

But it's all in for a good cause....to further your creativity... him indoors will understand.... though the heart failure sounds about right....I've barely gotten over the caffeine I drank...

But it's all in for a good cause....to further your creativity... him indoors will understand.... though the heart failure sounds about right....I've barely gotten over the caffeine I drank...
I think I will choose to further my creativity once a week rather than 24 times in a day, thanks. :p

Until the theme is up, I shall continue to sit here in contemplative retrospectatiousness.

Until the theme is up, I shall continue to sit here in contemplative retrospectatiousness.
Chance would be a fine thing. I'm sat in the office with the computer systems down and can't even take any photos to catch up :(

Well done a lot of catching up, bet you all thought id thrown in the towel. Still got a a few to catch up on, got some ideas so will get them when i can.

Nope hope his Ok I know I still have to put some effort in but I'm hoping the next theme may lead to some inspiration!

My money is on antidisestablishmentarianism... at least until midday anyway :)
You don't know how close you came to being right, but as I'm not allowed sharp objects or electronic devices (AKA Technology) in here, this is first chance I've had for a couple of days,
so fill ya boots people (y)

At least you lot are making me smile ....I'm getting worried now .....do you think he's okay :thinking: people have been known to disappear :eek:
I don't disappear I make people disappear ..

(Ooops I shouldn't have said that :( )

You don't know how close you came to being right, but as I'm not allowed sharp objects or electronic devices (AKA Technology) in here, this is first chance I've had for a couple of days,
so fill ya boots people (y)

So where the F**# have you bee...........

Oh, hello Cobra, nice to see you, old chap..... :whistle: ;)

So where the F**# have you bee...........
There is more to the name "Cobra" than fast cars or beer you know.....

So just watch it miss :p

Oo'er I hope not Carl ....good to see you Cobra we were getting worried about you, well not about you personally just about the bag full of topics :D

All that anticipation and it's technology ....sigh :(
lol, awww. But it's better than shopping, I'm guessing? Suppose you could have a photo of someone playing on their phones or tablets on the beach so you can still get your sun sea and sand shots in. :LOL:

Back