TP 52'ers Class of 2016 Discussion thread Week 52 we made it! time to celebrate /( celebrations)

Just a small request for no selective colour though ;)
Oooo that's a good idea I hadn't even thought of that .....

:D

Last edited:
I'd be happy just to get caught up this week! Will be looking to take some less obvious shots for the four topics I have outstanding....watch this space! :)

Last edited:
I love your thread Lee, I'm sure you can shoehorn a B&W in :)

It sounds as if Paul and d00d will be joining you :thinking: an interesting week ahead.
Will be looking to take some less obvious shots for the four topics I have outstanding....watch this space! :)

Wooo ... that's at least five of us so far for a colourful B&W.

Ah but are "Black and white" colours or shades? I guess depends on your definition :D
Shades are technically colours in their own right. And 50 shades of grey ought to make a colourful photo, wouldn't you agree? ;)

Are you volunteering to be my model? :D
Your'll be sorry :D

Actually I was hoping that you would be photographer and model (y)

:D

“The most colorful thing in the world is black and white, it contains all colors and at the same time excludes all.”

Hmmm, went to the banger racing today to see if I could find a shot for covered or colourful.
Finding out I'd taken the bottom off the sump on a bit of broken carpark kind of put a damper on taking many shots.

Hey ho. Shouldn't cost *too* much to fix...

Hmmm, went to the banger racing today to see if I could find a shot for covered or colourful.
Finding out I'd taken the bottom off the sump on a bit of broken carpark kind of put a damper on taking many shots.

That's not a good day then I have to be careful with the sum p on my Mini as it's so low! Hope you get it sorted

Ouch Tim... not good :( I thought I'd done the same when I took my wife's car off road to try to get a good shot in Glencoe (the one I used for Danger) - hit a rock but it seems to have survived. Korean build quality is obviously good enough ;)

Right, that's me caught up - I think - with everyone's threads? If not, give me a shout and I'll pay you a visit (not in the Krays sense, though) :)

Work is a bit calmer now and had my first weekend that I wasn't working for ages - spent some quality time with wife and kids so all's well in the world again! I might even try to get out and do another colourful shot... perhaps something sunsetty??

I'm going on holiday until the 26th and not taking my laptop, so I won't be posting any photos until after! Meaning I'll be behind in photos and comments for about 3 weeks! Please don't put me in the wall of shame! :love::p

I had planned to do a colourful shoot yesterday at my in-laws but the props I wanted to use weren't there anymore and I couldn't think of anything else and now it's too late and I have to leave for the airport in a couple of hours.:runaway:

I'm going on holiday until the 26th and not taking my laptop, so I won't be posting any photos until after! Meaning I'll be behind in photos and comments for about 3 weeks! Please don't put me in the wall of shame! :love::p

I had planned to do a colourful shoot yesterday at my in-laws but the props I wanted to use weren't there anymore and I couldn't think of anything else and now it's too late and I have to leave for the airport in a couple of hours.:runaway:

Enjoy! Try not to miss us all too much whilst you're away sunning yourself :) Not jealous at all, not one little bit... Nope, definitely not.

Enjoy! Try not to miss us all too much whilst you're away sunning yourself :) Not jealous at all, not one little bit... Nope, definitely not.
Haha. As a matter of fact, I'll be doing my best to avoid the sun the whole time. I'm going to Singapore and the sun is NOT NICE there. Whereas you guys will probably be happily sunning under the nice sun here, as I've read the heat wave is going to last a week at least?

OUCH! :(

. Whereas you guys will probably be happily sunning under the nice sun here, as I've read the heat wave is going to last a week at least?
They are predicting 12oC by the week-end, its raining here, & it looks like a storms-a-brewin'
I hope you guys all enjoyed the summer of 2016 (y)

Completely off topic but I found out today that I had won one category of a local photographic competition, the format was shortlisting by judges and then a public vote, the category was called "loving it" and was about people enjoying the local area, here's the photo:

KnottSledging by TheWub, on Flickr

Completely off topic but I found out today that I had won one category of a local photographic competition
Excellent news Chris cracking image too (y)

Bloomin' heck... I've just been told that my shot of the D750 lit with a Lencarta head and beauty dish (https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/t...-week-19-colourful.613600/page-9#post-7350777) has won this month's Lencarta lighting competition :)

Looking at the quality of some of the other pictures that have won, I don't quite know how I've managed to join such company but I'm not going to complain!

Now I just need to work out what new lighting equipment I'm going to spend my 20% discount voucher on... and what I'm going to shoot in their studio when I go over there...

(just when I thought I'd run out of GAS this comes along :banana:)

Back