TP 52'ers Class of 2016 Discussion thread Week 52 we made it! time to celebrate /( celebrations)

Thank you Cobra ....hope you're feeling better.:)
Thanks Susie, slowly but surely :)

( well you know how us blokes like to drag these things out :D )

Frazzled sensors are not immediately apparent, not until the smoke gets in your eyes.

Anyway I'm off to Minchinhampton for the w/e looking for that bit of Ruff, wishful thinking, but I do know there's vastness aplenty to be had.

I too am away for the next week or so, however this is when I'm far more likely to actually take some photographs! Will be down at Ribby Hall near Wrea Green (not far from Blackpool) until Friday.

Anyone have any suggestions about nice places to visit / photograph down there?

I too am away for the next week or so, however this is when I'm far more likely to actually take some photographs! Will be down at Ribby Hall near Wrea Green (not far from Blackpool) until Friday.

Anyone have any suggestions about nice places to visit / photograph down there?

Blackpools quite rough or at least it was last time I was there

Blackpools quite rough or at least it was last time I was there
Yeah. I don't envisage spending a lot of time there to be honest.

It's just a week away with the wee one but may involve a drive to the lakes or I think there's a nature reserve just south (other side of the river) from Preston.

Yeah. I don't envisage spending a lot of time there to be honest.

It's just a week away with the wee one but may involve a drive to the lakes or I think there's a nature reserve just south (other side of the river) from Preston.
There is a very large nature reserve where they film Spring watch I think very near by can't think of the name of it though

Martin mere is the one south of the Ribble. There is also Leighton moss not far off J35 on the M6 about 50 mins from Blackpool, well worth a visit.

Gloucestershire?
Played many a round on all three courses....

That's the place .... wedding at Kingscote Barn on Friday, Garden Party (whole pig on a spit) somewhere near Stonehouse on Saturday. (y)(y)

No golf.

I'm still way behind commenting including thanking people for commenting on my thread!! Haven't a spare moment :(
Aren't you glad I haven't commented on your latest photo, thus sparing you the need to thank me for it? :p

In other words: Join the club! :LOL:

Has everyone forgotten what day it is? Where's the usual welcoming party? :)

Has everyone forgotten what day it is? Where's the usual welcoming party? :)
I'm waiting for the mob to start baying first :D

( I'll do the draw in a bit :) )

Sharpening my pitch fork and lighting the torches as I type...
And don't forget the "hooded cloak" for full effect Chris (y)

Right stand by ...................

That's this weeks theme covered

Can we have Sarah Lee back please.
No you scared her off, that's how you ended up with me :p

Besides I'm only drawing for the list I inherited from her, so its actually all her fault anyway :D

Somebody taken your lemon meringue pie?

;)

Covered is a tough one to shoe-horn in. I have a new boom stand which I'm wanting to use for some portrait action. Not sure throwing a sheet over their heads would get the best results though? :thinking:

Give 'em a tub of ice-cream, go away for 10 minutes, come back with boom stand, waterproofs and a pressure washer :D

Catchlights are going to be a b#gger with a sheet over their heads, mind...
Hmmm fair point well presented, but do Ghosts actually have catch lights? :D

I think with the weather the way it is, a mud bath might be called for :)
Its absolutely hissing down here, at the the moment, so if you are stuck for a quagmire let me know (y)

let's see if we can get through a theme without anyone complaining
It'll never happen Andy, never ever :D

Give 'em a tub of ice-cream, go away for 10 minutes, come back with boom stand, waterproofs and a pressure washer :D

We did that with my son once. 10 minutes later he'd finished the ice cream and promptly threw up on the floor. Not sure that's the kind of "covered" I'm after ;)

Hmmm fair point well presented, but do Ghosts actually have catch lights? :D

Its absolutely hissing down here, at the the moment, so if you are stuck for a quagmire let me know (y)

My ghosts will - I've been playing with Photoshop :)

As for mud, well, the west coast of Scotland is fairly well stocked usually!

Back