TP 52'ers Class of 2016 Discussion thread Week 52 we made it! time to celebrate /( celebrations)

@Cobra.
Is 2016 week 53 going to be 2017 week 0, or are we having two themes for the last Friday of the year?
As above, and also as mentioned way back.
Week 53 is week 0 2017.
Dean's ( @Dark Knight ) already marked the spread sheet as such (y)

Ta.
Maybe I should keep up here at the back of the class.
:D
No problem Tim, you weren't the first to ask, and I'm sure you won't be the last :D

Well, I'm not going to ask.:D there was something I wanted to ask but visited the biscuit thread and forgot what the question was, something funny back there, he he. As I'm a tea total just putting the kettle on.

Hi Dean @Dark Knight, could I have two more ticks in the 2016 spreadsheet? I've done news and young too! I like looking forward to having just one more to go (for this year...) :)

Hi Dean @Dark Knight, could I have two more ticks in the 2016 spreadsheet? I've done news and young too! I like looking forward to having just one more to go (for this year...) :)
Blimey... looks like I missed a few lately :D

Now adding Bernd:)

.. and make 52 a hard one :naughty:
A couple of posts back, I intimated at "landfill " :D
But no, I have a feeling in my water that it'll be a nice easy one to finish on :)
I wonder how many newbie's get stuck with the dreaded Linky:eek:
Thankfully most people grasp it pretty quickly, especially with the guides and how too's (y)

A couple of posts back, I intimated at "landfill "
Is that not on anymore? I've just planned a daytrip to the only landfill site in London. Which is actually in Surrey. And outside the M25. :confused:

Lol I'm currently sat on one at Sheffield, the next 2 days, I shall be sat on one just outside stoke on Trent. I thought it would be a little unfair on the rest of you, considering they are difficult places to gain access :D

Yes it's misty

IMAG0442.jpg

Last edited:
And my weapon of choice ...

IMAG0443.jpg

She's always hungry :D

Hang on a mo, please tell me sensibly why do you want to go to a landfill site? I like metal detecting and finding old coins and treasure. Surely landfill is actually a bit dangerous, you could sink and you could be there for weeks without being found.:tumbleweed:

Last edited:
I provide pest control to the waste industry, some days I'm killing rats some days I'm chasing off gulls and pigeons from scavenging. Yes they are dangerous places, that's why site inductions are very thorough, and the security around these places is at a high level. Short wave radios are in use, and regular contact kept.

Well, that's me done with work for 2 weeks :banana:
In that case you can have your very own "hard one" No, not bitter, no siree not me :p

I wangled Friday off, but only because they wanted me to do circa 4 x 13 / 14 hour days.
But back to work on the following weds :(

Well, that's me done with work for 2 weeks :banana:

Seasons greetings all.

Cheers.
Super Job - Enjoy and Ho-Ho-Ho to the Sheader's !!!

In that case you can have your very own "hard one" No, not bitter, no siree not me :p

I wangled Friday off, but only because they wanted me to do circa 4 x 13 / 14 hour days.
But back to work on the following weds :(
Oh Dear :( - I guess they pay you well to make up for the hours and days worked :)

Cause its Christmas can we skip Wednesday and just hit on Thursday and what about next week with the bank holidays. Get that Rabbit doing double time.

What... they pay you too much, so you donate a large proportion to the re-hab of Cub Scouts with broken big toes Charity Ball :)
Something like that Dean yes :p

and what about next week with the bank holidays
Well for some of you yes, but its business as usual for me, so the "week 0" theme will be posted as usual (y)

Acho que é um ano bissexto aqui em portugal.:thinking:
Not quite sure how that works, then, I was always under the impression it was world wide.
Not that it matters or has an effect on the weeks.

Back