TP 52'ers Class of 2016 Discussion thread Week 52 we made it! time to celebrate /( celebrations)

@susiejb Spreadsheet Link as requested.
You seem to be missing Spiky and Cultural.

I must make more of an effort to shoe horn the railways in next year, it's running at less than 50% this year believe it or not!

:agree: :)

Thanks Tim ... @Dark Knight two ticks required please for Spiky (LEGO man) and Culture (culture shock) full house for me too, must start next years thread.

Since everyone is at it. :)

A tick, please, for Week 49 Arrange, Mr Dean DK :) @Dark Knight Thank you. (y) :D
Sorting :)

I...

Come on Dean, sort your life out, you are supposed to be ticking everyone off :p
But you do seem to be ticking them off, by not ticking them off :D
I do like to keep them on their toes :LOL:

Sorting :)

I do like to keep them on their toes :LOL:
But you are only here to keep the customers happy, none of the lip :p

/ off the check the spread sheet, I hate to think what it says about me now :D

edit, so far so good :D

Last edited:
But you are only here to keep the customers happy, none of the lip :p

/ off the check the spread sheet, I hate to think what it says about me now :D

edit, so far so good :D
Very true... but isn't that what we are all here for, well most of us ;)

:LOL:

only 3 more weeks to go ...

15/12/16 week 51
22/12/16 week 52
29/12/16 week 53

:woot: woot woot
Yay... not long now, though I have a couple to catch up on as usual at this time of year, will catch up next week for sure :)

I know - amazing! At times it seemed to drag on and at others to zip by. Nice to be able to look back at our visual diary of 2016.
Very true mate, I like looking back on flickr :)

Thought it was a 52 week challenge??
53???
Well would you know it, @Cobra I thought you said you were going to change how many weeks are in 2016, were you unable to stop the planets orbiting the sun !!!

Thought it was a 52 week challenge??
Very true. How about making Week 53 as Week 0 practice theme for 2017?
That was always the plan, Stan :)
And I think your'll find that Dean @Dark Knight has the spread sheet labelled as such.

I think you'll find we have only 2 weeks left to do for the year; Wk51 on 15/12 (TODAY!!!) and Wk52 on 22/12.
Exactly :)

I thought you said you were going to change how many weeks are in 2016, were you unable to stop the planets orbiting the sun !!!
One thing at a time Dean (y)
I stopped the sky from falling in and dead kittens littering the streets back in June didn't I? :D
I'm working on the planetary alignments, but its taking longer than expected TBH.

Time to get off your backsides this week and get out and about ;)

One thing at a time Dean (y)
I stopped the sky from falling in and dead kittens littering the streets back in June didn't I? :D
I'm working on the planetary alignments, but its taking longer than expected TBH.
Good point in June... but do snakes not multi-task ;)
Time to get off your backsides this week and get out and about ;)
Ooooo now that's one thing I MUST do soon, so perfect (y)

Myself included, did anyone pick for male/female, human beings. As soon as the theme was posted I thought man and woman and in the end when for a road sign. :p

I never think of asking for a ticking off I thought that that happens like magic.

@Dark Knight ... tick away, just in case you don't see me again, consider 2016 complete. :D

... bit of a last minute thing ... off to Lisbon the day after tomorrow till 6th January.

All will be very different, many new punters giving it their best, last year will be so yesterday.

Thank you Chris, Dean and the rest for making it happen.

Seasons greetings all ... see you in 17.

I never think of asking for a ticking off I thought that that happens like magic.
It does, but occasionally sometimes @Dark Knight forgets to don his Tu Tu and wave his wand about ;)
bit of a last minute thing ... off to Lisbon the day after tomorrow till 6th January.
Enjoy David (y)
No worries its been a ple .. plea.... plea..
:D

All the best David (y)

I googled "out and about" and found this:

. engaging in normal activity after an illness.

and nothing else... I may need some shoe-horning there.

I think it has a more general meaning referring to being out of the house but not necessarily giving a specific destination; as in "while I was out and about I saw this". I suspect that is how most 52’ers will be applying it. The expression relating to an illness that I would use would be "up and about"

Not if it snows we won't :p
Anyone remember 2011, my Subaru was stuck like that for a week, the snow was so packed I couldn't shift it, snow is very heavy its not light and fluffy. This of course has diddly squat with the 52's, feeling bored.
2011.jpg

This of course has diddly squat with the 52's, feeling bored.
Oh I don't know about that Shirley, seems spot on theme to me .... car stuck and footprints leading away suggest people are Out (of the car) and (walking) About. ;)

Last edited:
Is this the time to mention that snakes have two penis's?
Is ANY time good for mentioning that, apart from the odd party/social gathering :LOL:
...b*****d of a week for me next week :( so I've got and easy one already lined up ;)
Ahhhh don't be so soft, take the camera on site with you :D

Can I have a tick for Male/Female please Dean @Dark Knight
You sure can Carl :)

@Dark Knight ... tick away, just in case you don't see me again, consider 2016 complete. :D
Oh... hahaaaa :thinking:

... bit of a last minute thing ... off to Lisbon the day after tomorrow till 6th January.

All will be very different, many new punters giving it their best, last year will be so yesterday.

Wow, have a fantastic time David (y)

Ahhhh don't be so soft, take the camera on site with you :D
Seagulls, mud, more seagulls, a touch of mud, oh an some large "crawlers" and "360's"

OK guy next weeks' theme is "landfill" (y)
:p

Last edited:
Back