TP 52'ers Class of 2016 Discussion thread Week 52 we made it! time to celebrate /( celebrations)

Well Guys and Girls, congrats to all that made it!
It certainly doesn't seem like a year since this one started, you can all give yourselves a huge pat on the back (y)

Time to Celebrate / let the celebrations begin (y)

( either or)

Last edited:
:ty: @Cobra And @Dark Knight for all your hard work keeping thread running smoothly for another year.
Thanks Susie (y)
Of course the "Hard work" would have been for nowt, if no one joined in, so thanks to all the TP'ers, for making it what is it was, great fun ( a little stress) but first and foremost a friendly place to be (y)

Merry Christmas to all 52ers ...didn't we do well :)
Merry Christmas to you and everyone else :)

That's a nice cheery one ....

:ty: @Cobra And @Dark Knight for all your hard work keeping thread running smoothly for another year.

Merry Christmas to all 52ers ...didn't we do well :)

Thanks Mr.C. (@Cobra) and Dean (@Dark Knight) for all that you did to make a success of TP52 2016 - enjoyed every passing week. Looking forward to the next.

Ooh - nice one! Thank you @Cobra and @Dark Knight - I've enjoyed the challenge more than I could have imagined this time last year...roll on 2017 :)
And wishing my fellow 52ers a merry Christmas and perhaps some well earned holiday :banana::jaffa::beer::snaphappy::sleep::D
Awweeee - It's a pleasure doing the sheet, keeps me out of trouble most of the time, and I don't miss too many :whistle:...

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to the 52'ers - I LOVE YOU ALL :geek:

I acnt really celebrate thisyear, as Im a noob...

Looking forward to actually completing a 52 next year tho.....

I LOVE YOU ALL :geek:
Even me ? Awwwwww group hug

bighug.gif~c200

:D

Just going to add my thanks (whilst I'm still in a fit state :beer:) especially to @Cobra and @Dark Knight but to all the 52'ers for posting inspiring images, taking the time to comment and generally making it a great community :clap:.

Merry Christmas one and all.

I have now completed 2016 Thanks to everyone, especially @Cobra for putting up with the fairly constant moaning and @Dark Knight for something or other :whistle:

Happy Christmas and New year to all

Won't be long before you, I mean they, can do it all over again, for another 52 weeks :D

Yeah I often wondered that too :D

As Allan said, and generally shortened from newbie.
hahaaaa thanks guys :thinking:

:D

Morning all, I'll join in the collective group hug :hug:

It's been another great year with some wonderful submissions. Great final theme and I'm sure I can find a suitable submission.

Thanks to @Cobra for comments and producing some more interesting themes :eek: ;)

Thanks to @Dark Knight for once again maintaining the spreadsheet.

Most of all, well done to all that finished and I'll see you for the 2017 TP52 :banana:

Wonder if @blondie606 will be joining us this year :p

Cheer all and have a great Christmas :wave:

Well I have one image left to complete this years challenge I hope I can get it tonight or tomorrow morning as I am off to Saundersfoot early hours of Boxing Day morning for new year with friends and I don't know if I will have a decent internet connection as it can be a bit hit and miss.

Thank you all for your comments and support during this years challenge it has been very useful and encouraging

Merry Christmas to you and all of your families. Have a good one

Merry Christmas from sunny Spain and thanks for all your support and understanding when I went missing for a while and for being patient whilst I caught up again and for continuing to comment when I couldn't reciprocate. Love you all :woot::woot::woot::banana::banana::banana:
Merry Christmas Jill :wave:

Morning all, I'll join in the collective group hug :hug:

It's been another great year with some wonderful submissions. Great final theme and I'm sure I can find a suitable submission.

Thanks to @Cobra for comments and producing some more interesting themes :eek: ;)

Thanks to @Dark Knight for once again maintaining the spreadsheet.

Most of all, well done to all that finished and I'll see you for the 2017 TP52 :banana:
Hear Hear (y)

Wonder if @blondie606 will be joining us this year :p
I haven't heard anything :(

Cheer all and have a great Christmas :wave:
Ho Ho HO !!!

I'd just like to offer my thanks to Dean, @Dark Knight for keeping the spread sheet up to date
(and adding sarcastic comments to my user name ... I'm making a list, and checking it twice :p)

And of course thanks to all you 52'ers out there, without your participation, it would of all been for nowt (y)

MX.gif

I'd just like to offer my thanks to Dean, @Dark Knight for keeping the spread sheet up to date
(and adding sarcastic comments to my user name ... I'm making a list, and checking it twice :p)

And of course thanks to all you 52'ers out there, without your participation, it would of all been for nowt (y)

View attachment 92282
What can one say... but flashing signs is sooooo you :LOL:

Back