Notice TP 52'ers class of 2017 discussion thread week 52 weather ( and done)

Sooo, a new theme for a new camera....
Hmmm, Im thinking a WHOLE Garlic.... ;)

Hey Mark ... congratulations on your new purchase, cool.

whole garlic, half a whole garlic, whatever, bring it on ....

It must be the weather and I expect we have a lot of oldies who cannot get out and about.:( Old hissy for one:p

I expect we have a lot of oldies who cannot get out and about.:( Old hissy for one:p
I do about 1200 - 1300 miles a week, for work, I think I get out and about :p

I do about 1200 - 1300 miles a week, for work, I think I get out and about :p

Nobody liked me in the office either!:p

Too late it's finished
You've gotta love a bit of a mess (y)
I remember a few years back, my extension was started in a very wet January,its amazing just exactly where mud gets :(

M
You've gotta love a bit of a mess (y)
I remember a few years back, my extension was started in a very wet January,its amazing just exactly where mud gets :(
My brother started Jan 2015, we waited till his was finished as we use the same very local builder.

Finished
Latest_05 by Scott, on Flickr

Latest_04 by Scott, on Flickr

Roll on spring.

Last edited:
Is it a common problem why folk have already dropped back. Would Sunday be a better day to draw the new theme, then workers would have the Sunday, then the following weekend to go out and catch the photo that fits the theme. Its a bit of a wild suggestion, I am retired so Thursday is ok for me but clearly not others.:thinking:

I like Thursdays. It give me a day or two to plan, and then hopefully get the shot at the weekend....

BUT, plenty of mine have been done Wednesday evening..... :)

Just posted my D300 bundle onto the classifieds if anyones after a decent cheap bit of gear.

Hmmmm just edited my 'Whole' and about to post it up once the spreadsheet is up to date, and now thinking I best just 'Post and Be Damned' on my mineral shoehorn/effort I tried last week that didn't work, and have the theme as the first 're-shoot week' candidate :thinking:

Well Im back in the game still got weeks 1 and 3 to sort out but I'm back now to try and comment on some of your images.

.... thinking I best just 'Post and Be Damned' on my mineral shoehorn/effort I tried last week that didn't work, and have the theme as the first 're-shoot week' candidate :thinking:

I get like that Dean....

Get idea, shoot it, post it to Flikr, than not like it, but think sod it, its going in.....

For me, its enough to have actually thought the shot through and taken it, processed it and then presented it.

If its pants, then learn from it, and take on board the crit.

I think I currently learn from every week......

Its why I do the 52 tbh.

For me, its enough to have actually thought the shot through and taken it, processed it and then presented it.

If its pants, then learn from it, and take on board the crit.

I think I currently learn from every week......

Its why I do the 52 tbh.
Good point Mark, good point... but for me I want a shot I am happy with before I post, and need to get out of that frame of mind maybe :D

Good point Mark, good point... but for me I want a shot I am happy with before I post, and need to get out of that frame of mind maybe :D
Thats fine if you have no other life....
But of you work like the rest of us, then time is in short supply.
For me, its about using your mind, your camera and getting a shot in the can very week.
I dont let it take over.

For me, its about using your mind, your camera and getting a shot in the can very week.
I dont let it take over
That's how come I'm falling behind too :rolleyes:

Oh well just about to catch up as I had a few hours today.

Back