Notice TP 52'ers class of 2017 sign up thread

Ok! Then can I be signed up please.
I'll try and do the bits and bobs needed as highlighted in the how to's tomorrow.

Looking forward to having something to inspire me to get shooting!

Welcome aboard Andy (y)
Just Start your thread as per the link Chris posted and Dean @Dark Knight will add you to the Crib Sheet when he gets a minute :)
And so it shall be done...

Welcome to the 52 of 2017 Andy (y)

Last edited:
Hi guys, could I be added to the list please. I'll do my best to catch up on all the weeks I've not been a member of the site for, or as many as I can, but I don't think I could wait till next year to join in with this. I'm also looking at joining in with the Takes On Challenge too as these will both get me taking shots of different things and hopefully improve my photography skills

Hi @Tilz and welcome to the 52. I wouldn't worry about trying to catch up, just jump in with the new theme, probably tomorrow, and take it from there. If you get time you can work through the previous themes. Here's a link to some useful info and getting set up

TP 52'ers class of 2017 how too's guides and linky's

Hi guys, could I be added to the list please. I'll do my best to catch up on all the weeks I've not been a member of the site for, or as many as I can, but I don't think I could wait till next year to join in with this. I'm also looking at joining in with the Takes On Challenge too as these will both get me taking shots of different things and hopefully improve my photography skills

Hi Tilly, jump right in and enjoy the fun, have a look at this link on How Too

https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/threads/tp-52ers-class-of-2017-how-toos-guides-and-linkys.639876/

I thought this would be the best thread to post on, but I cant seem to join the 52er flickr group - when i click the link it just says i don't have permission to view it.
Any ideas?

I thought this would be the best thread to post on, but I cant seem to join the 52er flickr group - when i click the link it just says i don't have permission to view it.
Any ideas?
Hello, you don't need to join the Flickr group to post to the 52 thread, you can use your own Flickr account for that (to be honest I didn't even know there was/is a Flickr 52er account).

Hello, you don't need to join the Flickr group to post to the 52 thread, you can use your own Flickr account for that (to be honest I didn't even know there was/is a Flickr 52er account).

TBF, I didnt even know we had a Flickr group....... :getmecoat:

Back