Notice TP 52'ers class of 2017 sign up thread

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dark Knight And stop using color tags tag Dean :p
The forum auto adjusts the colour, to suit the theme.
Remember when I accidentally did it to "black and how you couldn't read it? well white on all other themes hardly shows either.
Now go and stand in the corner and think about what you did :D

( I've edited out the tags btw (y) )

@Dark Knight And stop using color tags tag Dean :p
The forum auto adjusts the colour, to suit the theme.
Remember when I accidentally did it to "black and how you couldn't read it? well white on all other themes hardly shows either.
Now go and stand in the corner and think about what you did :D

( I've edited out the tags btw (y) )
Opppps :LOL:

The week starts tomorrow with a new theme .... looking forward to seeing your input Daniel. (y)

Thanks, will give it a go! Need something to fill the void between dedicated trips out!
:welcome: Never too late, Daniel! This is a useful thread if you haven't already seen it: https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/threads/tp-52ers-class-of-2017-how-toos-guides-and-linkys.639876/

I'll have a good read tonight then and get posting from tomorrow. I may even post for 'Vehicle' this evening...

Thanks, will give it a go! Need something to fill the void between dedicated trips out!

I'll have a good read tonight then and get posting from tomorrow. I may even post for 'Vehicle' this evening...
Welcome, enjoy the challenges but don't stress about getting pictures in on time and the themes are always open to interpretation (that's my excuse).

Hello Daniel
I find it good fun, with no pressure to get themes in on time. I started with all the good intentions of never being late with a theme, lately I've been lucky if I'm only a week behind.

You can join any time you like. It's generally new photos to fit the theme, but there's no real rules. :)

Last edited:
Can I join in?

Can "old" images be submitted to the theme - or do they have to be "freshly taken" to the theme so to speak?

M

Welcome, M. See earlier post below.

The idea of this project is to take the shot after the theme is drawn and preferably before the next one is drawn, well some of us anyway. It all depends on how busy you are and if you are really stuck with time or run out of ideas and don't want to fall too far behind just submitted an old (archive) or any subject (joker) shot.

In actual fact there are no rules, it's your project and your challenge. As I said just have fun and enjoy :snaphappy:

Can I join in?

Can "old" images be submitted to the theme - or do they have to be "freshly taken" to the theme so to speak?

M
Welcome to the mad house, I think everyone has just about covered the "rules" (or not), just sit back and enjoy the ride (y)

Rules? Where we're going we don't need no rules!
True enough I think that most of them have been broken anyway ...
;)

Hi all just dropping by to say hello, im gutted i fell by the wayside on the 52 challenge again. Its been a very busy few months for me, I shall start with a brief account of May. As some of you may remember I was in the middle of trying to get my full car license and i am pleased to say I passed my car test with 2 minors on the 8th of may. In June I went on to do a week long counterbalance coarse which i passed, and i spent some time trying to locate some forklift work, but i struggled up until now. On the 21st of august I started a job as Site manager for Houghton based @ corin medical near to where i live, so i get to go on a forklift and test the oil concentration, ph and bacteria and fungi tests in the coolant that the cnc machines use amongst other tasks. The hours are great and i dont have to work weekends anymore, so when my big toe heals as on Sunday the 27th after treating my self to some new furniture for my living room as part of my birthday stuff, I dropped one of the flat pack units on my big toe and it is now very badly bruised and sore but not broken. I hope now that i can drive I can get back to doing photography at the weekend. And with a bit of luck I can actually complete next years 52 challenge. I hope I find everyone on here in good health and I look forward to seeing what you have been up to with your cameras when
I have a look through the threads.

Hi all just dropping by to say hello, im gutted i fell by the wayside on the 52 challenge again. Its been a very busy few months for me, I shall start with a brief account of May. As some of you may remember I was in the middle of trying to get my full car license and i am pleased to say I passed my car test with 2 minors on the 8th of may. In June I went on to do a week long counterbalance coarse which i passed, and i spent some time trying to locate some forklift work, but i struggled up until now. On the 21st of august I started a job as Site manager for Houghton based @ corin medical near to where i live, so i get to go on a forklift and test the oil concentration, ph and bacteria and fungi tests in the coolant that the cnc machines use amongst other tasks. The hours are great and i dont have to work weekends anymore, so when my big toe heals as on Sunday the 27th after treating my self to some new furniture for my living room as part of my birthday stuff, I dropped one of the flat pack units on my big toe and it is now very badly bruised and sore but not broken. I hope now that i can drive I can get back to doing photography at the weekend. And with a bit of luck I can actually complete next years 52 challenge. I hope I find everyone on here in good health and I look forward to seeing what you have been up to with your cameras when
I have a look through the threads.

Hi Mandy! Congratulations on passing your car test and getting the sort of work you were looking for. Hopefully, once your poor battered toe has mended, you can get back to enjoying your new routine and taking photos again.

Why not jump back into your 52 and just pick up from the current themes and see how you get on?

Hi all just dropping by to say hello,
Congrats on passing the test and your new job, Mandy (y)

I promise not to make any jokes about dipping your toe in the thread though ...
Ooops :D
Hope it heals soon :)

Congratulations on passing the tedt Mandy. Hope the job goes well and don't drop anything else on that toe:( As the other shave said, why not just jump back in. :)

Can you jump in to this at any time or do I have to wait until 2018

I did it, not as far back as this but it you take maybe three photos per week it can de done. We'll all encourage you on your way:)

Back