weekly Wornish's 52 2022 Week 52 added : Showcase

I think your Montbretia was the right choice David. A lovely shot.

Nice Blue Sky David. Is it a post or a pole and what is the difference anyway, some strange answers on google.

Pete

Reminds me of the fairly remote village where I grew up. Everyones leccy was connected like this.
It’s a post David, a post.

Simple and clean, could be a product shot for Harrowgate. Good one David.

Hope things improve for you David. There's more important things in life than photography, and the weeks come round very quickly.

Post... that fits the bill and will probably generate a big bill at the moment ;)
Water.. I prefer the Northern stuff!

Week 29: Handles

Handle(bar)

Handles-1.jpg

Alternatives: -

Door Handle

Handle2.jpg

Grab hold

Handles-3.jpg

Fork Handle

Handle-4.jpg

A great set David and quick off the mark. You definitely had a handle on the challenge. I particularly like #4.

Certainly a dust maker, the socket fits the theme best, but what man does not like a machine.

Pete

The perspective in the fork shot is great, and the door handle close-up works really well. There's something about the plug socket dust shot that I really like, it reminds me of the dusty old woodwork shots back at school.

Quick off the mark. Yup, that will certainly create some dust!

Good shots David - I like the chosen one and the socket one - either works well.

Week 31: Food

The tree is full of fruit.

Food---Apples.jpg

Alternative - cant be repeated as I ate some of the plums(y)

Food---Plums.jpg

Nicely done - it's the apples for me too!

Nice rich colours on both images, the close up takes it for me

I like both shots David, the first one fulfills the theme best but the second one provides a little more context and story.

Beautiful colour in the apples on your chosen shot. Looks mouth-watering!

Back