weekly Wrecker's 52 2014. Week 3 - Close

Name
paul holder
Edit My Images
Yes
Welcome to my 52. bit late posting week 1 due to a few problems but hey, better late than never

Last edited:
Thanks all. Was an "oh my god deadline" image really. Thought it really odd that the ice was just stood up like that to. Thanks again:)

Thanks all. Was an "oh my god deadline" image really. Thought it really odd that the ice was just stood up like that to. Thanks again:)

Ok bit confused as thought it was prob the Week 1 Line shot due to the way the ice is sticking out in lines :confused:
Not sure it fits with 'odd' other than your explanation. Besides that its a really nice shot well done.

line/lines. due to the ice

Vwery nice, agree that a larger DOF would have been more efective

will keep that in mind for the next one (y). thanks guys

Good start Paul (y), for me, focus could possibly have been on the closest blade of grass leading away :)

As you mentioned odd and lines in one image :D

I like the colours of the foliage, I like the patterns of the ice crystals. The big black mass of colour just destracts me a bit. Maybe if you had taken it from a different viewpoint it might have adderessed this? Nice picture though.

Nice detail well captured.

Not quite what i had in mind. was trying to get an image slightly lower down of my son playing but ended up doing a selfie!!!!! at least its on theme (y)

Is this image for "Line" or "Play"? Or is it perhaps a two-in-one for both?

I like the diagonal composition. I think I would have preferred the closest hand to be in focus as well. The background being so dark works for me, but it may be worth cloning out the white bit in the top left corner and various other little highlights. Overall, a nice image.

its amazing what you miss until its pointed out:banghead:. and i seem to posting pics that can fit in 2 different subjects. Ah well never mind onwards and upwards. Thanks guys

Hi Paul & a belated welcome from me :clap:

I can't see your 1st image :crying:

PLay...on theme , well exposed & a quirky angle all work for me :) shame the right hand wasn't also in focus...

week 3. A bit late as i was a bit busy. well this is close..........

No nor me really. had a busy week and was stuck for a subject. Will try harder lol

Back