2015 Photo52 Challenge : WEEK 52 we finally made it and its "Christmas" into the bargain

this is my first time having a go at a 52 hi to every one
Welcome again Rabi... hope your enjoying it so far (y)

:whistle:

Week 2 today :)
That it is :)

Well done to those that submitted for week 1 :clap:
Too right... had a little flurry, now had 66 entries for week one so Fay (similar to week 3 level last year)

Still expect a few more through the day, hoping for another 10 or so with any luck :)

Still a couple I'm surprised we have not seen yet, mentioning no names ...

:whistle: @Southdowns , @blondie606 , @michael123, @WMD , @susiejb , @ChickenDipa , @greenoak , @Manxmaid & @sturisoma

:exit:

Last edited:
@Dark Knight . I have myshot but have. Been busy with moto x stuff n planning a bike road trip.....tonight I'll post it and have a catch up..at least that's the plan :-o

Still a couple I'm surprised we have not seen yet, mentioning no names ...

:whistle: @Southdowns , @blondie606 , @michael123, @WMD , @susiejb , @ChickenDipa , @greenoak , @Manxmaid & @sturisoma

:exit:

Sadly, you won't be seeing any from me :(. I thought I'd be able to do it, but already week one has proved impossible to get close to even though I've had a couple of ideas, and to be honest, I'm not feeling the same excitement for doing it that I did in 2012. That said, it's a fantastic challenge, so the fact that I'm dropping out means that someone else is not allowed to - basically I'm doing this for the group, so I hope it's apreciated!!!!

Instead I'm going to do my own "12". I'm going to do one really thought out, planned, and hopefully good quality shot each month. All part of my goal to slow down and think my shots through :). I want to know what I'm capable of if I put everything into getting just one fantastic shot in a month.

Last edited:
:whistle:

Week 2 today :)
Sarah hasn't clocked in yet I suspect she maybe doing that "work thing" :D
Lets just hope this weeks theme is again conducive to a big cat shot
(With or without its mouth open ) :D

Sadly, you won't be seeing any from me :(. I thought I'd be able to do it, but already week one has proved impossible to get close to even though I've had a couple of ideas, and to be honest, I'm not feeling the same excitement for doing it that I did in 2012.
Sorry to hear that, and I thought it'd be me TBH.
Good luck with the 12 though (y)

Sadly, you won't be seeing any from me :(. I thought I'd be able to do it, but already week one has proved impossible to get close to even though I've had a couple of ideas, and to be honest, I'm not feeling the same excitement for doing it that I did in 2012. That said, it's a fantastic challenge, so the fact that I'm dropping out means that someone else is not allowed to - basically I'm doing this for the group, so I hope it's apreciated!!!!

Instead I'm going to do my own "12". I'm going to do one really thought out, planned, and hopefully good quality shot each month. All part of my goal to slow down and think my shots through :). I want to know what I'm capable of if I put everything into getting just one fantastic shot in a month.

@Southdowns Taking one for the Team, you da man :)

I know you are a busy man and there really is no point doing it if you're not committed.

Let me know get your 12 started and I'll have a look in (y)

@Cobra We let you in because we thought you had some clout - get her sorted :whistle:

Cheers all and I'm getting giddy :banana:

@Cobra We let you in because we thought you had some clout - get her sorted :whistle:
PMSL but you should know that men are over ruled by women each and every time :D

@Southdowns Taking one for the Team, you da man :)

I know you are a busy man and there really is no point doing it if you're not committed.

Let me know get your 12 started and I'll have a look in (y)

Cheers all and I'm getting giddy :banana:

:D Quite the keyboard warrior, just wait until Sarah turns up, she's got skills you know? :D

@Dark Knight . I have myshot but have. Been busy with moto x stuff n planning a bike road trip.....tonight I'll post it and have a catch up..at least that's the plan :-o
Guessed as much :D

Good to be busy (y)

And they showed such potential :p
You think :D

@Southdowns ... Lightweight :bat:
Seriously mate, the best thing if you're that pushed, I know how you feel but currently putting me first for a change... Good luck with your Challenge, as Andy says please be sure to let us know when you get it started buddy :)

Hmmmmm I see a pattern emerging... cue 51 more cat images :help:

Hey I'm away on holiday .... You haven't got rid of me yet @Dark Knight ... As if I'd not do the challenge :D
Thought you'd be looking in :D

Hope you're having a great time (y)

OMG - Is it Friday already???

I suppose it's time I pulled this week's theme out of the bag then . . . and I hope it's worth waiting for you impatient lot :p :bat:

:D Quite the keyboard warrior, just wait until Sarah turns up, she's got skills you know? :D

If Andy had his way, I'd be drawing Friday night's theme on a Thursday :LOL:

I'm sure you can manage some way to crowbar in a big cat doing (or eating ;) ) something fragile if you put your mind to it :LOL:
Although, kind of looking forward to seeing some BoP pics fitted in somewhere too.

@Southdowns - Sorry to see you dropping out - but all the very best of luck for your 12!

Last edited:
O
I'm sure you can manage some way to crowbar in a big cat doing (or eating ;) ) something fragile if you put your mind to it :LOL:
Although, kind of looking forward to seeing some BoP pics fitted in somewhere too.
Lynx eating quail? thats quite fragile :D
or balancing on a fragile branch perhaps? :D
BoP's are not really fragile, but I'm sure I'll shoe horn one in before too long :D

fragile..... Just how I feel with work this week. Spent a lot of time away from home. Hopefully will catch up over the weekend. idea for Week 1 firmly engrained in brain, just need to take over the weekend now I have the final prop. Nothing exciting folks so please don't hold your breath.
Dark Night please take note I am still here even if it is currently in mind only.
Happy Togging folks Now off for a drink bliss:banana: no work tomorrow

I seem to be loitering here quite a bit! Shall I, shan't I? Indecisions after struggling and failing last year!
Oh Marsha... surly the decision isn't that hard, you know you miss us all :D

fragile..... Just how I feel with work this week. Spent a lot of time away from home. Hopefully will catch up over the weekend. idea for Week 1 firmly engrained in brain, just need to take over the weekend now I have the final prop. Nothing exciting folks so please don't hold your breath.
Dark Night please take note I am still here even if it is currently in mind only.
(in poor german accent) I am making notes... and your name will go on the list :pompous:
Happy Togging folks Now off for a drink bliss:banana: no work tomorrow
YAY !!! :beer:

Back