iPHONE images... post your iPhone/Mobile pics HERE... :-)

Very nice candid street style capture Garry, well seen & caught.

The Cairngorns three weekends ago, it's not particularly sharp being 2 x zoom and i haven't a clue how to sharpen it but for me anyway i like the composition and just love Scotland.
52506770768_8c2f5c56e6_b.jpg

I take it the Bridge is in Scotland as well Mark ? it looks a bit futuristic for the UK. A++ on you photos by the way !

I take it the Bridge is in Scotland as well Mark ? it looks a bit futuristic for the UK. A++ on you photos by the way !
Thankyou, yes it's the Kylesku bridge shaped like that due to terrain. Look on the map you'll find it right near the top of the west coast of Scotland.

Last edited:
manchester.jpg

Manchester city centre Xmas markets.

Last edited:
No Longer Available.

Last edited:
No Longer Available.

Last edited:
Playing with the Hipstamatic app, years after everyone else. :LOL:

Hipstamatic 2022-12-12-02 by Garry Knight, on Flickr

Hipstamatic 2022-12-12-04 by Garry Knight, on Flickr

Two very nice captures Garry, liking both of these very much. Wondering which pack these are from?

I posted to you the following bit of text the other day in the all things "Apple etc" thread but I guess you must have missed it. If you are able to answer it then it would be very much appreciated.

"Hey Garry, Many thanks for posting this link and Marina certainly has snapped some amazing pic's with her iPhone and is very inspirational. If I may ask you a question with regards to the Hipstamatic app, can you still snap in Pro Raw or even RAW when using it? I'm on the brink of downloading the app & some packs"

Two very nice captures Garry, liking both of these very much. Wondering which pack these are from?

I posted to you the following bit of text the other day in the all things "Apple etc" thread but I guess you must have missed it. If you are able to answer it then it would be very much appreciated.

"Hey Garry, Many thanks for posting this link and Marina certainly has snapped some amazing pic's with her iPhone and is very inspirational. If I may ask you a question with regards to the Hipstamatic app, can you still snap in Pro Raw or even RAW when using it? I'm on the brink of downloading the app & some packs"

Those all use the Cinematic preset, consisting of the Loftus lens, and the Love 81 filter.

I think I did miss seeing that. Sorry, George. In the settings you can opt to save a raw file in DNG format as well as the jpg. I suspect that it's the regular ProRaw format but I don't know if it's 10-bit or only 8-bit. File sizes look to be around the 23 MB mark.

As well as being able to edit a photo in the app, you can also use Hipstamatic to process existing files, raw or jpg, that are in your Photos app. So my current experiments include taking the photo with Halide and post-processing in Hipstamatic. The photo I'm about to post below shows the results.

Back