weekly Middlearthimages, 52 for 2015 WEEK 3 Scenic Added

Hi John and welcome ... Two super shots ....Fragile is such a lovely gentle image, spot on for the theme. I'm looking forward to following your thread.

Hi Thanks for feedback!

Lovely image. Spot on for the theme. I like the DoF and the mono conversion. It brings out the tenderness in the photo.

Hi Thanks for taken the time to comment.

Hi john,welcome to the 52 week project,like both your images,like that the cat in your image for BLISS,is facing towards your camera,and your FRAGILE picture,i really like the b&w effect,it adds a nice bit of depth and feeling to your image,well done so far,

Very nice image, plenty of colour and depth. :)
As been mentioned already though, there is a slight halo
around the light house,
and without being funny, I think your sensor could do with a clean, before shooting into the sky again :)

HI John

Love that shot...great lead in line with foreground interest, lovely movement in the clouds :clap:I had to look really hard to see the halo mentioned in other's posts, it is there but very slight

Yes i really like the image and immediately thought it was HDR, maybe because of the processing of the lighthouse.... Its certainly prominent, i think it might also be to do with the haloing. Nice foreground interest, and the "Sand Path" formed by the rocks in the immediate foreground and the rocks behind is a great lead in to the lighthouse. Great colours and the clouds are really nice. Not sure whats happening with the dark top RH corner and a little in the Left. Cobras right about the dust bunnies....

Yeah my camera sensor need cleaning too :(. Am i gonna do it myself Na not after a friend trashed his Canons sensor:eek:.

All the best
Steve

That's a great shot John. Composition is spot on for me and there is enough interest in the foreground. Great use of leading lines with the sand between the rocks. I like the processing too :D

I do like the composition of this and the lighthouse makes a great subject but I'm afraid the processing has been overdone hence the halo and exaggerated dust bunnies.

Hiya John, you've captured a good scene there for scenic. I'd like to the SOOC shot for comparison as I think it could look even stronger just converted to B&W?

The halo around the lighthouse is something which jumps out a bit to me as well. Great take though and looking forward to more!

Back