Official TP Day 2012 Entries Thread

Getting a little addicted to macro at the moment. This is all I could find today though.

Metadata says shot at 15:00:07.

hoverflynewnew.jpg

Luke

IMG_4356.jpg

My Cavapoo 'chasing' at his training session yesterday 9/9/2012.

There are so many different shots here - it's awesome! Love it.
:agree:

The variety and quality is amazing!

I had the misfortune to be at work all day yesterday, admittedly doing very little so if I had had a working brain cell I would have taken my camera into work:bonk: So I got home shattered and grabbed my camera to make the most of the most amazing afternoon light and tried to catch my kids. They are my reason for being and my inspiration for taking up photography again:love:

Here's the cheekiest of the pair:

Taken at 1746 on 09/09/12

Don't look too closely as he's proudly pointing out his little puddle of 'wee wee' behind the bin:confused:

Last edited:
Well I said I would try so.. here goes really disappointed with it, but..

Jack's Bench - In memory Jack worked at the plant in the background all his life - this in his memory. (Note - not the actually 100% true as the real Jack's bench is somewhere else but when I walk the dogs it always reminds me..)

Taken 18:46 9/9/11.

7974334989_2d4ce63e0d_b.jpg

While I had two other shots that were technically better than this one, I just kept coming back to my beautiful Bobby...

TPDay2012 by StephyB1986, on Flickr

Taken at 11:16 am.

And one from a newbie - taken about 10 miles from where I live at 15:39. Joining some rather special company in this thread I think........

Roddlesworth1.jpg

Back