1 Second Challenge - Who's up for it?

Saw this earlier and thought I'd have a go. May even try to get more than one shot as my starter for ten is a new style for me and I'm not sure about it.

Off to the photo thread to upload.

Saw this earlier and thought I'd have a go. May even try to get more than one shot as my starter for ten is a new style for me and I'm not sure about it.

Off to the photo thread to upload.

Nice one Gary (y)

MWHCVT said:
I'll just add for those taking part if you don't mind to also consider posting your challenge photo's up on the Talk Photography page on Facebook (y)

Facebook page?

Guess I missed that one!

Off to see if I can get my first friend...!

yeah i am in... anytime in Nov 2012? I could fake a black cat in a coal shed at midnight, no flash, ISO100, or a Polar Bear in a snowstorm on a bright day ISO 51600... or if there are a few days left I may make an effort to do it properly.....

In fact I have the idea...

yeah i am in... anytime in Nov 2012? I could fake a black cat in a coal shed at midnight, no flash, ISO100, or a Polar Bear in a snowstorm on a bright day ISO 51600... or if there are a few days left I may make an effort to do it properly.....

In fact I have the idea...

Great (y) its nice and easy you can set your own rules in that you can aim to do just one for the month, one a week, daily like me or what every you feel you can achieve (y)

Brave guys doing it daily, I think one a week is as much as I'm going to be able to cope with :)

ooop lol sorry will look for the pic thread

Last edited:
May I join even although its the 2nd?

Don't know if I could manage one a day but I will try my best! (Edit will try for 2 a week)

I have one from yesterday as it happens and when I saw your thread I did one tonight just need the go ahead to add them to the group photo thread.

Carol

Last edited:
May I join even although its the 2nd?

Don't know if I could manage one a day but I will try my best!

I have one from yesterday as it happens and when I saw your threat I did one tonight just need the go ahead to add them to the photo thread.

Carol

Your welcome to Join Carol, the more the merrier (y) so am I putting you down to try for daily photo's or as many as possible?

Your welcome to Join Carol, the more the merrier (y) so am I putting you down to try for daily photo's or as many as possible?

Thanks will post my 2 now one for the 1st and one for the 2nd and now I have to think of one for today as it is after the witching hour. lol

Carol:)

Last edited:
deal me in Matt... can't remember the last time i actually took a photo that wasn't at a birthday or family day out.. i think it was TP Day :bang:

can you add me Matt.. you must have missed my first request... not that it matters i suppose, but just so you don't think i'm gate crashing when i put some pics up :cool:

Hi Matt I'll have a go at this as well, now what can shoot that will be longer than a second???

Great to have you aboard (y)

can you add me Matt.. you must have missed my first request... not that it matters i suppose, but just so you don't think i'm gate crashing when i put some pics up :cool:

Sorry about that, looking back it looks like we must have cross posted as your post was a minute before my next post :bang: nothing personal (y)

Never done anything with shutter speeds this slow, will have a bash and commit to at least 4 during the month of November.

regards
Steve

Never done anything with shutter speeds this slow, will have a bash and commit to at least 4 during the month of November.

regards
Steve

Nice one Steve, it can be a lot of fun to go slow so hopefully you'll enjoy it :D

Kind of regretting not using this one for yesterday's...

2012 8:04 PM by StephyB86, on Flickr

Didn't realise it until this morning! But that's ok, trying more light trails tonight hopefully.

Scrambling for ideas, horrendous weather has destroyed my only idea for tonight :-(

Oops sprry Matt, rather behind on this challenge, a little thing called work has rather got in the way :(

Am I too late too jump on board for this, sounds like it could be fun :)

Tezz450D said:
Oops sprry Matt, rather behind on this challenge, a little thing called work has rather got in the way :(

Argh the pig, well hopefully you get a few shots in ;)

Ruffy said:
Am I too late too jump on board for this, sounds like it could be fun :)

Nah your welcome to to join the challenge (y)

Bit late to the party but can i join, one a week, i'll add one taken a few days ago for the first week, most of mine will most likely be urbex based if that's ok.

Camera Shy said:
Bit late to the party but can i join, one a week, i'll add one taken a few days ago for the first week, most of mine will most likely be urbex based if that's ok.

Your more than welcome and I love urbex so go for it (y)

Back