weekly 2009, 2011, 2016! Kennysarmy's third 52 week challenge...

Sign - Great find and nicely executed shot.
Flora - Good capture, rule of 3rds followed, presumably hyperfocus used? and a good threatening sky (centre top looks a little blown, but there is still detail there).

Agree with the others, good idea for the theme and well taken.
Perhaps a little dark? but then at 23:30 and on iso 6400 I guess you've got as good as can be taken without scaring the little fella off with flash or outside lighting.

Hi Jeff,
flora - great panorama, very sharp and lots of details
activity - very well captured, I like the reflection in the hedgehog's eye

Simple - I would prefer more DoF but thats a personal preference
Sign - made me smile a fun find.
flora - lovely scenic shot I quite like the purple in the sky too.
Activity - lovely shot well captured

That's a fabulous find Jeff and spot on for the theme .... could have doubled for Flora too. Really like all the details ... engages the viewer nicely. :clap:

Great find and nicely captured Jeff. I like the colours of the piano and the plants against the backdrop of the bookshop.

Life - great find it fits the theme so well what a great way to re-purpose an old piano

Hidden great image and find (or set up) really like the amount of detail in there it works for me although I think I would of liked to see the whole of the bag.

Excellent choice Jeff - such intricate and intensive work to reveal these lost treasures. (Nice to see the £1 Tesco kneepads - are you on commission?). Lots to interest the viewer.

Aw - how lonely does she look sitting there in that empty playground. Excellent choice Jeff - b&w just adds to the forlorn nature of the image.:clap:

Wow what a find for hidden Jeff, I love these archeological finds. We had some in our town and they put a carpark over them !
Lonely, the B&W conversion suits it really well. Makes you wonder what their thinking about

I really like that piano ... a great find, wacky, lots of colour. Something a bit wonky about it -I know the ground slopes- but that doesn't matter. :)

Great choice of subject for lonely, I like it that you can't see her face. And B&W works very well for that theme.

hidden - spot on for the them and loads of interest
lone - the black and white suits suits it makes it seem more sad

Love the focus here.

Excellent choice Jeff and beautifully taken with that lovely DoF helping focus attention on the detail of that head.

Back