2014 Photo52 Challenge : Week 52 : Support

Heads up... Thread title changed. ;)

Hopefully I can find something strong on the isle of Wight where we're camping for the next week. :)

Booking a week in august self catering there. Have you been before?

Not since I were a kid.

Big adventure for the boys going on the ferry with the trailer tent. Planning to do a big walk along the coast then get the electric train back to campsite. Weather permitting at some point during the week.

Last edited:
Still busy as a busy thing, nearly caught up on the photos but way behind on the comments.

Apologies to people who I've missed commenting on.

Still busy as a busy thing, nearly caught up on the photos but way behind on the comments.

Apologies to people who I've missed commenting on.
I know the feeling mate :)

Now going to do some comments until 6:00pm... hope to get a few done

I have got lots to catch up on here I am going to make a dent tonight, life has been really busy for me right now I haven't even had the time to pick up my camera. With all the bad things that's happened in my life of late it has drained my interest in photography. But I am still here and will catch up with stuff as soon as I can, I have a new lens so that is inspiring me to go out and test it.

Im gona be a big pain in the :mooning: again DK, I need a couple of ticks for number and strong the next time you have a min and update the spreadsheet. thanks muchly in advance

Help, completely new to TP. When I click on link to create own thread in 52's section just comes up error.

Help, completely new to TP. When I click on link to create own thread in 52's section just comes up error.

Emily, in the 52 section is it the tab/button to post new thread you are clicking on?
If yes, then i just tried it and it came up with the necessary screen to start a new thread.
It does appear to be working so beyond that I can't really help, sorry.
If the problem persists, it might be worth pinging one of the admins a wee message, alternatively there is the forum discussion/help section. HTH IainIain

4 weeks behind now so I quit, I know that I can still catch up but that defeats the point in doing a 52 weeks challenge. I will still pop buy and make a few comments though

The last few themes have struggled to inspire and this is no different, o well keep plugging away lol

I've struggled most of this year so far Craig, that might be down to lack of enthusiasm though, just got to keep plugging away at it. It will 'click' eventually

I think this is easier in terms of finding something to fit the theme. There are so many things around the home that one could use...

I'd agree....only issue is producing an interesting photograph.

As I look around our back garden, I can see loads of textures, but how to photograph it so viewers go 'WOW' therein lies the problem, IMO.

BTW, I've just posted my Texture...don't hate me :)

Cheers.

Last edited:
Im gona be a big pain in the :mooning: again DK, I need a couple of ticks for number and strong the next time you have a min and update the spreadsheet. thanks muchly in advance
Oooopsi... no problem mate, will do it now :)

4 weeks behind now so I quit, I know that I can still catch up but that defeats the point in doing a 52 weeks challenge. I will still pop buy and make a few comments though
Nooooooooo that's a shame Colin... don't rush into the decision, unless your mind is made up already !!!!

Can someone point me in the direction as to where that spreadsheet actually is ?
LOL :LOL:

Dare I say that there is lots of potential with this weeks theme :D
I think you are right mate... and I also think it will help me catch up - AGAIN !!!

Best make a start again soon... just finish cutting the grass :D

hey no slagging from you... some of my stuff on that spreadsheet needs updating too... now that I know where it is I'll be keeping a close eye on it... LOL ;)
Agggghhhh that's told me :coat:

:LOL:

Just let me know what ones I have missed Colin (y)

Last edited:
Back