Anitacv 52 in 2016

Always favour edible props - they are so useful for photography ... and satisfying after. Nice take on the theme.

Really loving this one Anita. This is the kind of thing I had in mind but can't find the props in the shops and don't know the first thing about making them. (y)

Love the miniature picture nice reflection in wheel rim (y) and your happy shot they do look tasty great shot

Love your take on happy, not only does it fit the brief, it also looks delicious.

Great idea, great DoF and I guess they tasted great too :)

Happy - Great shot love the take on the theme I'm hungry now. Nice DOF too

They look good enough to eat :D
Happy indeed (y)

Happy - very happy biscuits I want to reach in and take one.

Smiley biscuits! They certainly made me feel happy just looking at them. Well done on getting the specks of icing sugar in focus on the star shape (y)

That's a nice shot Anita. Looks great in b&w. Like all that peeling paint around that casement window.

Like them both, spot on for the theme and nice B&W conversions

Oh I love Abandoned 2!

Camouflage by anitacv.1, on Flickr

Learning about Layer mask in PSE12.Not perfect but at least I know more than I did at beginning of day! Something for reshoot in future when I have more time.

Well done with the layer masking Anita. Nice effect and very quick off the mark this week. :clap:

Well done with camo, I imagine it is harder to do that with something as well defined as those bricks but you have done it nicely.

A very clever idea Anita :)
And well done on trying something new (y)

:clap: Very clever indeed. I really like this kind of play, love the inclusion of the smilie too ... but yes a softer transition or something might add subtle oomph. :thinking:

Good solid start to layers, edges a bit harsh tho,as said put the main subject on a copy then lower opacity to blend in better, if you double click BG pic you can move it around, other than that well done

Nicely done I am in no doubt a lot of learning to do this type of processing well done for giving it ago much braver than me, like the B/W nicely done. (y)

Abandoned and Camouflage links not working for me but did find on flickr
Abandoned - right on theme and just in time by the look of it some sort of work about to happen.
Camouflage - clever Idea well done

Abandoned - your image is not displaying for me :thinking:
Abandoned and Camouflage links not working for me but did find on flickr
Abandoned - right on theme and just in time by the look of it some sort of work about to happen.
Camouflage - clever Idea well done
Image not showing for me, Anita.

Hi sorry about that.I had some duplicate photos and I obviously deleted the wrong ones :eek:

Back