Anitacv 52 in 2016

Hi Anita, Liking your otter for Living World, good expression you have managed to capture, plus good details of the wet fur. Spiky is a cool shot, even though the lighting looks like it wasn't the best its a good shot. perfect for the theme

Hi Anita - living world is definitely that! Great capture of the otter and the monkey thing is brilliant. If you're shooting through glass others may be able to advise you better, but you can sometimes get better contrast/reduced reflection with a polariser if you can stand the loss of a stop or thereabouts in brightness...

Two cracking animal images for two weeks - I'm going to have to get out there and do a "living" shot at some point I guess!

Living world ... top shot.

Spiky ... crazy image, crazy creature ... the lighting I like. :)

That's a really good take on the theme Anita - wish I'd thought of that. Such lovely bright colour combination and sharp focus and detail. :clap:

Hi Anita... that's a very smart take for the theme. I really like the DOF and colour choice for the background which really works alongside the bright yellow. Looks well exposed and although it's very "highlighty", it has a natural feel about it - after all the lemon bottle is a shiny thing.

Artificial is a brill image. Perfect for the theme, well thought out.

Pancakes where are the pancakes? :D

Nicely thought out Anita (y)

Really like that Anita lovely bold colours although I do agree about the highlights being a little distracting

I have looked back through your photographs Anita and they are so good - the colours, focus and composition are spot on.
Love both the otter and the monkey shots both animals have wonderful expressions.
Artificial - the yellow against the blue background works really well and really sharp focus.

Genius Anita.
Love it. Focus, composition and colours are brilliant.
I'm really liking your shots in the challenge.

Personal by anitacv.1, on Flickr
Feel like I have cheated as this was taken a few days before the theme was announced but I felt it fitted in well. If I get chance to go back to Bakewell this week I shall look for a padlock with a personal message on it.
But at least doing the '52' meant that I took my camera and was looking for photo opportunities.

Not cheating at all - just anticipation. Lovely subject and highly personal of course. Like the sharp focus and DoF. :clap:

What carl said :)
On theme. Nicely sharp.
Excellent use of shallow DoF to blur out what looks like it might havev been a busy, distracting background.
I like the contrast of the gold and blue too.

Nicely done Anita, great use of DoF :)

... sharp focus on an interesting one. Just the Love word but definitely personal.

Perfect for the theme Anita love the DOF and muted colours very nice indeed

That's lovely Anita....Perfect for the theme.
I used to go to Bakewell often (to Wye needlecraft).
Have they been putting locks on the bridge long?

Brilliant take in the theme Anita. Concept is fun and creative - like the different positions and the balanced composition. :clap:

Very well done Anita, great poses on the models and I like the guy directing operations.

Back