weekly brownin's prjct52: 52,FINISHED!

Hi Nathan.
Covered: Works well especially as it's in b&w which gives it a sense of mystery and drama. Intimidating .... not sure I'd want to come across you on a dark night! :clap:
Connected: Spot on theme - could also double up for this weeks theme (Organised) too. Like the small green lights that show connectivity and the focus in that area of the server(?) ... blue cable in the foreground is a little distracting; should be easy enough to clone out. (Cabling those panels is never easy to keep neat and tidy).

Both very much on theme and both contrast each other too, from the mono to the colourful "connected"
Nice pair Nathan (y)

Covered ... I see a nose and erm a hairy chest ... scary .... nicely done Nathan ... on theme too.

Connected ... definitely ... nice colour & focus.

(y)

A lovely couple of shots there Nathan... Covered I love the lighting and background, the small amout of lit face works really well... and the connected image, great angle and lovely bright colours (ignoring the blue cable LH side as the red is sooooo nice and bright)... Like them both (y)

Wahey finally caught up, now should have plenty of time to comment and catch up on everyone else's shots. Anyways here's the catch up images

Week49:Down

I bought my wife when we were courting this little fella, she named him bisto as my surname is browning (LOL) :D Anyway he decided to try an adventurous day out, Ended up failing at the first hurdle... the Stairs.... that is a long way down for a little bear
Week49 by Nathan Browning, on Flickr

Week50:Organise

Wife is a teacher and her motto is you can never have enough organisers, I beg to differ, especially the cost of them and their 'refill packs'
Week50 by Nathan Browning, on Flickr

Week51:Accomodation

Last week I had to work away in Denbigh. Work put me up in a quiet little hideaway known to the locals as the 'Bull Inn'. It's a 17th Century Tavern and this was evident the minute I stepped in, Creeky doors and uneven floors, even sleeping in the bed I felt like I was leaning inwards dipping with the floor. That said it was a beautiful old place, lovely food and very 'traditional' decor and details kept throughout... I Could only fault the bed. Given that it was recently refurbished and renamed 'The guildhall tavern' I was a little dissapointed with the bed. Anyway less of the review.... the bedside table was a lovely little antique item with a lovely worn wood colour, the floor was uneven so only 3 of the legs touched the floor and atop it was a little lamp. 70's era sort of thing but gave off a lovely soft light and I noticed when I placed my key near it the writing shone lovely under it. So i got out the camera. I only wish there was something a little more interesting in the room to place under the light but this had to do.. works for accomodation though... I think

Week51 by Nathan Browning, on Flickr

Three terrific shots Nathan - all nicely themed. Love the DoF in #1 and the implied story and anticipated drama of teddy getting downstairs. Nice DoF again the bokeh in #2 - lovely tree. As for #3, the dark vignette not only concentrates the eye but adds a sense of drama. Well done on all three.:clap:

Nice shot for Down, I think you've gone for a beear eye view perspective which makes it a bit different.
I like the bokeh in Organise(d), but the filofaxes really don't grab me.
I wondered about your 'Accomodation' shot, but I've read your comment in the 2015 thread now, so a re-shoot coming up? Nice lighting though.

Down and Organise are both spot on. Amazing bear eye view :D and the bokeh fascinates me to no end...

I don't really get the last one though, did you pull a joker card?

But anyway, if you choose accomodation, it's right on theme, I would love the shot to be a tad brighter though... Just a little bit, but not much. I like the color palette and the contrast between the metallic key and the leather holder :)

Down - good take, nice sense of perspective

Organise - like the way the organisers look a bit dis-organised

Accomodation - where the hell did you get that from :) - nicely shot though

not sure where you got wk 51 from :LOL:
Living, you live in a house or hotel room, and that is you accommodation,
see, its easy when you know how :D

Good stuff Nathan ... the bear at the top of the stairs (y) and the organisers with the bokeh xmas tree. (y)

SO here goes guys the final post. This one was taken in the last week too just had no time to get on and put it up, I'm sure this is/was a scene in your house. Typical british treat over the festive period. Can never eat them in moderation either lol

Week52:Christmas
week52 by Nathan Browning, on Flickr

Happy new Year all, thanks to all who kept with me all the way, appreciate the feedback and it trully has helped an awful lot. Lots of goodies bought in sales with christmas moneys so will be catching up on the 2016 52 and joining in for another painful year :)

Blwyddwyn Newydd Dda pawb, Happy new Year everybody

Hey Nathan - congrats on finishing. Nice colourful one to finish with. Now for TP52 2016. :clap:
PS: Not sure you have a link to this page from the main)

Back