Clives 52 in 2020

Very nice Clive (y)
Bang on theme ( and technique ) and the subtle addition of the lights fit in nicely too.

Great colours and lovely sky with the pier being perfect for the silhouette. I love the subtle light on the pier also, but personally find the brighter light to the right a little distracting and may tend to crop it out.
Lovely image.

Lovely light in the sky Clive and nicely balanced with the lights on the right of the pic.

Great colours and lovely sky with the pier being perfect for the silhouette. I love the subtle light on the pier also, but personally find the brighter light to the right a little distracting and may tend to crop it out.
Lovely image.
Hi Donna, thank you, the bit with the lights is the first part of the pier, only reason I left it in shot.

I agree with the comments above, Clive, it's a lovely scene (y) The pier gives a great silhouette under the warm colours in the sky, and the dim lights add some extra interest.
Hi Andrea, Thank you.

Lovely light in the sky Clive and nicely balanced with the lights on the right of the pic.
Thank you Pete.

I took something like that in Eastbourne last year. Not as easy as they look are they...
Nicely caught and processed Clive.
Thanks Tim, it's straight out of camera too, but I did use the Olympus HDR 1 setting.

Ah ha that explains how you knew where my near the sea picture was taken. Had a walk along there one morning while catching up at the end of last year.
lovely sunset the do set off a silhouette well.

Good sunset and composition.
Thank you Dominic, I would have liked a bit more orange.
Ah ha that explains how you knew where my near the sea picture was taken. Had a walk along there one morning while catching up at the end of last year.
lovely sunset the do set off a silhouette well.
Thanks Minx
Good start to your 52, and neat composition.
Thanks Bob

I like that, it is one of those shots that improves with some looking at, if you get what I mean, Great start :)

Great start - good luck with the being on time front!

Really really good image Clive great colours and silhouette I'd be really happy with it if it was mine.

Great colours, great mood! I like all the detail in the pier and the reflection in the water. I'm not sure about the lights on the right hand side though, and in my opinion you could cut at bit of the black foreground off.

I can smell the sea air from here (y)

#2 is the most descriptive IMO.

I can smell the sea air from here (y)
Cheers Cobra it was nice down there this morning.
#2 is the most descriptive IMO.
Great shots there Clive. You can really feel the power of the sea in those shots.
I'll agree with you on #1, for the wall of water captured there.
Thanks Tim it was a very photogenic sea, surprised me how tall the waves were though.

Back