weekly Cobra's epic fail for 2015, week 52 A Christmas shoe horn and done :)

evening Chris , been a while since I popped in....huge apologies :(

Anyhooo....in no particular order.......

Crowd.....cheetah rock for me , all that eye contact & sharp as you like (y) though the leafrog playing lion came a very close second ;)

Mouth...cracking set of gob shots as we would expect from you....#2 Cheetah with maybe a very slight lift of shadows :thinking: All your training has paid off , rest are also good but I love #2

Vertical.......my OCD has started twitching ut can see why you avoided central comp....possible candidate for Topaz Adjust maybe ?

I'm really looking forward to your Close-up shot this week :D

Crowd - a couple of good images and only you could come up with, lions playing piggy back. I do love the second image they look so cute, composition works well.
Thanks Mandy :)

evening Chris , been a while since I popped in....huge apologies :(
No problem Lynne and thanks for dropping by (y)
Crowd.....cheetah rock for me , all that eye contact & sharp as you like (y) though the leafrog playing lion came a very close second ;)
Not sure about the leap frog TBH I thought he was just lion around ( :coat: ) :D

Mouth...cracking set of gob shots as we would expect from you....#2 Cheetah with maybe a very slight lift of shadows :thinking: All your training has paid off , rest are also good but I love #2
I see what you mean yep you could be right (y)

Vertical.......my OCD has started twitching ut can see why you avoided central comp....possible candidate for Topaz Adjust maybe ?
LOL and thats a good point, I'll have a look at that, not that I have used it that much since installing it TBH, I need to play :D
I'm really looking forward to your Close-up shot this week :D
:whistle:

:D

.... crowded in Cheetah rock .... is a nice image, fits the bill.

Hi, both very fitting for the theme but the first one is even with the shadow is stunning, nicely framed too (y)

Both great Chris, but the first. ..Muppet...is fabulous.
I bet he was THRILLED at having his close up taken! :LOL:

Hi Chris -

crowd - I love those cheetahs

Close up - wow, if you'd got any closer to Muppet you'd have been lunch I think. Excellent shot of a scary looking bird :clap: :clap:

Hi, both very fitting for the theme but the first one is even with the shadow is stunning, nicely framed too (y)
Yep that shadow is a bit of a bugger :( Thanks Allan (y)
Both great Chris, but the first. ..Muppet...is fabulous.
I bet he was THRILLED at having his close up taken! :LOL:
Cheers Ruth and he was absolutely ecstatic, but you can tell that cant you :D
First one for me ...he looks scary, super detail for such an action shot, that second one is really cute though.
Thanks Susie (y)
Hi Chris -
crowd - I love those cheetahs
Close up - wow, if you'd got any closer to Muppet you'd have been lunch I think. Excellent shot of a scary looking bird :clap: :clap:
Oh but I did take the precaution of feeding Muppet first :D
Thanks Lorraine (y)

Ye Gods, that is one ugly bird! Excellent timimg.

Spike seems well named :ROFLMAO: as he seems to be impaling that nice lioness who was just lying there minding her own business :)

I really like the crowd of cheetahs and Muppet is fabulous and Donut just looks evil :eek:

Ye Gods, that is one ugly bird! Excellent timimg.
He speaks highly of you though :D
Thanks Martin (y)

Spike seems well named :ROFLMAO: as he seems to be impaling that nice lioness who was just lying there minding her own business :)
We have established that he was playing leap frog, (or should that be leap lion?)
But as he's getting on in years, he never made the full leap :D
I really like the crowd of cheetahs and Muppet is fabulous and Donut just looks evil :eek:
Thanks Jill, she's a pussy cat really :D

A quick whirlwind catch-up session...
Crowd - Smashing shot of the Cheetahs. They look like they have had enough of toggers though :D

Close up - Both are very good shots. Loads of detail in Muppet and the catch light in Donut's eye is great (y)

Vertical - I prefer the mono shot out of these two. A bit miniature for Stonehenge though LOL

Mouth - I like #2 of the cheetah head on although is looks a little soft to me (Sorry) but the lioness with the bad teeth is a winner for me. Lovely complimentary tones in the sky.

Crowd - How the heck did you show horn that into the theme LOL

Close Up - A couple of cracking bird images Chris. #1 as to be my favourite though

Vertical - I prefer the mono shot out of these two. A bit miniature for Stonehenge though LOL
There are very small people living around here :D
Mouth - I like #2 of the cheetah head on although is looks a little soft to me (Sorry) but the lioness with the bad teeth is a winner for me. Lovely complimentary tones in the sky.
Your right about the soft soft one, it was a bit of a crap shot through glass, I know I can do better, but that was the only half decent gob shot a Cheetah that day.
(thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it :D )
Crowd - How the heck did you show horn that into the theme LOL
Easy when you know how :D
Close Up - A couple of cracking bird images Chris. #1 as to be my favourite though
Thanks Peter I appreciate you dropping by and commenting (y)

Love the cheetahs, although Spike is very close behind, in more ways than one!
Prefer the Muppet for close up, have to say Donut looks pretty scary!
;)

Love the cheetahs, although Spike is very close behind, in more ways than one!
Prefer the Muppet for close up, have to say Donut looks pretty scary!
;)
Yep he's (Spike) good at that :D

As for the birds, they are both just as capable hunters as each other ;)

Thanks Hazel (y)

Where do you come up with their names lol :D
Donuts are brown on the side, white in the middle and if you squeeze them, red comes out :D
See the link? :D
Actually she's just a young bird and during the early training she did a few stupid things, I said out loud "FFS stop being a donut" and it kinda stuck.
As for Muppet it was part of a thread, I decided that it looked like "Beaker" from the muppets, and it kinda stuck too.
This 'ear thread

Liking the first 'Deep Throat' shot... but really liking the detail and eyes in the second, theme wise it's One from me, but liking the second much more with the feather detail :)
Cheers Dean (y)

Donuts are brown on the side, white in the middle and if you squeeze them, red comes out :D
See the link? :D
Actually she's just a young bird and during the early training she did a few stupid things, I said out loud "FFS stop being a donut" and it kinda stuck.
As for Muppet it was part of a thread, I decided that it looked like "Beaker" from the muppets, and it kinda stuck too.
This 'ear thread

Cheers Dean (y)
Haaaa that is perfect :D

Hey Chris....been a while since I stopped by (sorry!)
Loving the wildlife dedicated (almost) TP52 you've got going on! [emoji12] the mouth ones are really great.

Muppet is cracking - love the eyes but Donut looks way cuter so has to get my vote

Hi Chris
cracking pair of birds you have there ;) Donut for me as well...that is one intense stare :eek:
LOL Donut for the win then :D
She should be at the MM too, I'll introduce you ;)

Hey Chris....been a while since I stopped by (sorry!)
Loving the wildlife dedicated (almost) TP52 you've got going on! [emoji12] the mouth ones are really great.
Muppet is cracking - love the eyes but Donut looks way cuter so has to get my vote
Well if you can't get the old shoe horn out now and again :D
& No worries Ferg. I'm not exactly upto date either :(

Thanks Guys (y)

2 great shots for close up as said shame about the shadow but you have caught killer looks in the eyes of both

oh more magic from Chris :) very good mister :clap:

Just a little bit too close up to Muppet's scary-looking beak for my liking, but Donut's adorable - love it (y)

2 great shots for close up as said shame about the shadow but you have caught killer looks in the eyes of both
Thanks Simon (y)
oh more magic from Chris :) very good mister :clap:
Thanks Summer much appriciated (y)
Just a little bit too close up to Muppet's scary-looking beak for my liking, but Donut's adorable - love it (y)
What most people don't realise that its the talons the do the damage, not the beak, I'd rather he / they bit me, than try to shake hands with me!
The thick leather glove that falconers wear is not a fashion accessory ;)

Thanks Elaine (y)

Back