weekly Daves 2018 TP 52 WEEK 52 SHOWCASE COMPLETED

Black and White for me too Dave, nice one!!

Great idea for “Abundance” shot Sir, liking them both but the stronger for me would be the mono version.(y)

George.

That works for the theme Dave. Nice black bg and I prefer the colour version, the light gives it a bit of warmth :)

That's my other idea for this week but went for the feather and scale shot instead. I'm also about the same weight but I wouldn't say it's heavy. Personally, I would like to see more of the feet and in socks rather than shoes.

Thank you Stan for looking and the comment.

Pah, if you think THATS heavy, you'd best not let me near those scales....... :D

Good idea for the shot Dave

Oh I wish I could get on the scales and be that 'heavy' - Not been that weight since I was about 16!
Good idea for theme

I am the same weight, and like you, have been since I was 18 or so ..... never been able to gain weight regardless of what I try.
Nice idea for the theme.

Bloody Hell Dave, I don't think I've been that weight since my late teens. Care to lend me your metabolism?
Contrast of your slippers vs the scales works and so does mono. I can't help feeling it's a little dark? - Maybe that was an artistic choice?

Guard - I like the B/W shot for both colour and composition
Thick - I prefer the snow image but both fit the theme
Abundance - nicely lit and a bit of reflection too,again I prefer the B/W
Heavy - Wish I was that "Heavy". A bit dark for my liking but bang on theme

Bloody Hell Dave, I don't think I've been that weight since my late teens. Care to lend me your metabolism?
Contrast of your slippers vs the scales works and so does mono. I can't help feeling it's a little dark? - Maybe that was an artistic choice?

Thank you Tim for the comment, I was trying for dark shoes as the scales were so light.

Guard - I like the B/W shot for both colour and composition
Thick - I prefer the snow image but both fit the theme
Abundance - nicely lit and a bit of reflection too,again I prefer the B/W
Heavy - Wish I was that "Heavy". A bit dark for my liking but bang on theme

Thank you Alison for the comment.

Good simple shot Dave but to be picky detail is everything in this kind of shot, placing the feet perfectly symmetrical to the scale window would have been a good idea

Nice simple idea for Heavy.

Mine's a talking one. When I get on it says "One at once please!"

Good simple shot Dave but to be picky detail is everything in this kind of shot, placing the feet perfectly symmetrical to the scale window would have been a good idea

Thank you Allan.

Nice simple idea for Heavy.

Mine's a talking one. When I get on it says "One at once please!"

Thank you too Dave.

I was going to say "that's not heavy" then I read your comment. Good take on the theme, I really like the simplicity and clarity of the shot.

Since I was 18yrs old I have been the same weight as I am now just over 10 stone. I can and do eat all the right foods but don`t put on weight, SO I AM NOT VERY HEAVY :)

View attachment 121878

Nice idea for the “Heavy” shot Sir, and works very well with the mono presentation. Keep up the good work.(y)

George.

Excellent idea for the theme, symmetrica too but can't help but think a splash of colour would boost it, ie bright red socks.

Heavy

Long gone are the days that I weighed under 11st.

I think i like this I black and white.

Back