weekly DAVE'S 2021 WEEKLY 52 SHOWCASE & Finished

I like that. The opposing angles of the bars of the grill (horizontal vs vertical) work nicely together :)

Good shot Dave. The blend of blues and metal are a great combination.

I like that!
It fits the brief, and it makes me want to see more.

Personal
I like that Dave. The breeze blowing has really accentuated the bride's dress.

I am drawn to the groom's hat and the bride's footwear, very stylish :cool:. Perhaps she's going to be a runaway bride and has dressed for it!

Nice catch.

Last edited:
Nice mages, looks like it was blowy so well done capturing that feel to it. Nice

I always wondered how wedding togs managed to avoid getting lots of pics of the celebrant (or whatever they are called at the moment) because she is front and centre here! The well timed breeze to reveal the matching shoes is a really nice touch and combined with the baseball cap on the groom makes me think they are a couple with a sense of humour - something that seems to be going out of fashion these days.

The composition is really well done and the posts frame the image nicely. Good entry this week Dave!

Personal
I like that Dave. The breeze blowing has really accentuated the bride's dress.
I am drawn to the groom's hat and the bride's footwear, very stylish :cool:. Perhaps she's going to be a runaway bride and has dressed for it!

Nice catch.
Nice mages, looks like it was blowy so well done capturing that feel to it. Nice
I always wondered how wedding togs managed to avoid getting lots of pics of the celebrant (or whatever they are called at the moment) because she is front and centre here! The well timed breeze to reveal the matching shoes is a really nice touch and combined with the baseball cap on the groom makes me think they are a couple with a sense of humour - something that seems to be going out of fashion these days.

The composition is really well done and the posts frame the image nicely. Good entry this week Dave!

Thanks folks.

Good stuff and yes - the wind really adds to it :)

It all been said, Dave :)

Well spotted and captured (y)

Just agreeing with the above a really nice find and excellent subject for the theme

I particularly like how the first shot feels, there's a great mood to it. I like the way the tiles lead you into it too.

That was handy for you.. well spotted and shot. As others had said the movement from the breeze really adds a dynamism to the shot.

Up close
Nice shine on the chrome, looks a tricky subject for unwanted reflections which have been well handled

Personal
An interesting choice of footwear for the bride/groom, along with the baseball cap it looks a very hipster affair!

Nicely green Dave (y)

Works well Dave, 1st one for me, the colour sets it off against the darkness..

Colour for me too. Have you noticed that if you chop off the top half, it looks like a woman with a bare midriff walking along wearing a teeny tiny skirt? :ROFLMAO: I only spotted it because I was scrolling and it chopped the top half off. I'll get my coat....

Works well Dave, 1st one for me, the colour sets it off against the darkness..

Thanks Chris.

Colour for me too. Have you noticed that if you chop off the top half, it looks like a woman with a bare midriff walking along wearing a teeny tiny skirt? :ROFLMAO: I only spotted it because I was scrolling and it chopped the top half off. I'll get my coat....

Thanks Bebop, yes I can also see a woman.

Another shout for colour here, it just gives it a little extra.

Add one for the colour version. Love the low key and negative space. Works really well.

Back