Double Rainbow, Skye

Very vivid rainbow.

Oh my god Mark, that is beyond gorgeous.
It's images like this that make me want to put my camera gear on Ebay :shake:

Your Scotland trip has certainly come up trumps. This is another stunner Mark. I have to say I'm not always keen on rainbow shots (it comes from a dislike of that awful Cokin filter from the 80's :LOL:) but this is way beyond an exception to the rule. Composition is spot on and the overall impact is very dramatic. Nice one.

Not only is this a great capture, but a great experience for you!!!

Well done sir.

Very nicely done. Not just a great moment in time but a lovely composition as well. That takes a better than average photographer.

Excellent shot Mark, particularly like how you have used the line of reddish sea weed to strengthen the lead ins.

Looks best against your black flikr background.

Fantastic shot I love the fact that the sky looks a lot brighter (at the bottom at least) to the right of the brighter rainbow, like the rainbow is 'protecting' it

Absolutely brilliant photo! And for those who might not have seen the infamous Double Rainbow video... enjoy!

Fantastic shot and 2 pots of gold

Yet again Mark another amazing image, you don't fancy a trip to Cambridge to give me some lesson by any chance :LOL:

Beautiful picture, the composition is excellent. It brings back memories of doing the Clach Glas - Bla Bheinn traverse getting on 30yrs ago! :eek:

markmullen said:
Being in places like this, when the light is on your side, really does make the job a lot easier.

Could not agree more and well worth the soaking that came with it lol great capture Mark I bet you where very happy indeed.

Kevin

Back