FILM Photographer of the Year 2021 Discussion Thread

Last few days, not many entries this month, get out your largest shoe horn :)

I've a film to develop over the weekend, so hopefully something worthwhile on it. :)

Apologies for the delay but the August poll is up, 7 days to vote.

Overall standings (updated following Peter B's comment below)

1631612038795.png

Last edited:
Again, apologies for the delay but the September thread is now available

And I totally forgot about it this month... Sigh...

The October thread is up, probably a tough one for the B&W shooters, time to get creative with the PP

Certainly is tight Chris, and I haven't even a clue for this month's topic. :oops: :$

I've got an idea but it's complicated and so far it's been a failure...try again tomorrow.

The November entries thread is up

Fancy doing this again or for the first time next year? I've started a thread for theme suggestions.

This might help me for December

Poll available for next year's themes

FPOTY contestants may want to look at this thread. I suggested that the monthly winners might be included in the zine as well.

:(

Spent just about all my free time this weekend shooting for the "magical" theme and tried out some fairly unconventional ideas which I was looking forward to seeing the results from. Just processed the film and it is completely blank...

Probably going to need a large shoe-horn this month as I don't have time next weekend and lack of day light to do anything during the week :grumpy:

:(

Spent just about all my free time this weekend shooting for the "magical" theme and tried out some fairly unconventional ideas which I was looking forward to seeing the results from. Just processed the film and it is completely blank...

Probably going to need a large shoe-horn this month as I don't have time next weekend and lack of day light to do anything during the week :grumpy:
That's really gutting, I remeber having a similar result a few years back, hope you manage to shoehorn something magical.

7 days to go folks and its looking a bit thin in the thread, get those shoehorns out.

3 entries, 3 votes ... I wonder who is going to win this month? :)

I have a roll shot and I'll be developing it tomorrow.... shoehorn very much at the ready :)

I think the spell I need is 'developum, fixerium, shoehornicus'....:)

Back