weekly gman's 52 for 2020 - Week 46 Narrow

Week 33 Camouflage

Would have been better without the harness.

Camouflage.jpg

Interesting processing Graham. It works for me.

Camouflage
Not a process I would have thought about doing, but it has worked well for you.

Thanks all. The processing was necessary to help achieve a more desirable effect. Felt a little like I was cheating though.

Desperately trying to find the time to reply to others but time is being sucked up fast. Incompetent SNP run council and lazy and asinine local SNP MSP have not helped. I'm on the warpath lol

Last edited:
Could have been a lot worse, it might not have been cars!

Thankfully I got to choose the subject, rather than her sticking "husband" down haha.

A bit of a lazy effort by me this week though, unfortunately time has robbed me on this occasion.

Hahaha, very good idea :)

Week 35 Snapper's Choice

Managed to get close enough to grab his attention.

Snappers Choice - Lion.jpg

You certainly did get his attention. I like the inclusion of lots of background rather than focusing too much on the big pussy cat

You certainly did get his attention. I like the inclusion of lots of background rather than focusing too much on the big pussy cat

It never crossed my mind until now that maybe he was looking at the big cat we were sitting in! haha

:coat:

Nice one. He's thjinking "Ah, lunch."

Lunch indeed! Great shot - and agree that the inclusion of lots of space has made this shot really stand out from the shot I and I suspect a lot of people would have made - that of a cat's portrait in close up.

The beagle is great as well - lots of character brought out by the processing.

Lunch indeed! Great shot - and agree that the inclusion of lots of space has made this shot really stand out from the shot I and I suspect a lot of people would have made - that of a cat's portrait in close up.

The beagle is great as well - lots of character brought out by the processing.

Thanks, I cropped it to remove a discreet fence which could be seen so as to give the impression of me being in there with him, which incidently I was. But I had my own big cat to protect me boom boom. :rolleyes: :D

Choice
Good inclusion of the surrounding environment. I like the contrast between lion and green grass.

Week 36 Texture

Can't beat a Rhino's skin for a bit of texture! :D

Texture.jpg

Nice horny shot :)

He's an impressive chap - certainly a lot of texture in that hide. Nice one.

I'm not usually a fan of very tight compositions, but it works here, especially with his rather tee'd off expression.

Unless it's just resting b**** face... [emoji1787]

Hi Graham

He is a mighty beast, would not want to get too close. Suits the theme spot on.

Pete

Week 37 Activity

My Beagle loving the Arran Scurry.

Arran Scurry.jpg

A nice fun image Graham :)

See - this just looks cruel to me. But that's possibly because the dogs I know would try to follow the rat into the drain and get a very sore nose...

Great fun picture - you can sense the dog's excitement.

See - this just looks cruel to me. But that's possibly because the dogs I know would try to follow the rat into the drain and get a very sore nose...

Great fun picture - you can sense the dog's excitement.

Must have been doing it for about seven or eight years and never saw anything like that, possibly because it moves through the tunnel so fast and is back out before you know it! lol

Week 38 Artificial (+ Artificial Lit Technique)

I've been a little short of time recently, but here's an artificial flower (aka bird water bath/drink) which is being artificially lit by the security light. A wee drop of cinematic processing to try and lift it from boring to meh.

Artificial & Artificial Lit.jpg

Back