Greenwich and Ansel Adams Exhibition Film Meet, 26th Jan 2013

Cheers. I will be on my way as soon as I can peel myself out of bed!!!!

Oh and I can no longer bring my LF camera,,, : ( I only have one lens board and it is at my brothers work place being laser scanned!

But don't worry I will bring the 1.2 again and shoot ridiculously wide no matter the subject, much to the dismay of you old boys!!! Lol

As our numbers slowly dwindle (as usual for an F&C meet) it looks like a good day! The sun is out and it's warmed up a bit. All we need is a few pretty fluffy clouds as at the moment the sky is a bit too blue. See you all soon. Hopefully.

I shall be at meeting point in around 20mins.should give me enough time to wake up ;)

FFS!!! Train broke 6stops away and my trains is waiting...I need coffee!!!!!

I'm on the DLR now, heading from tower gateway to westferry then into cutty sark

I've just gone past Cutty Sark and got off at Greenwich. I like to be different. On my way back now.

Sitting at home, gazing out of the window, wishing I was allowed out to play too and very jealous!

Hope you have a good day boys and girls.

Mark

apologies for the non attendence- i unintentionally booked an overnight stay in hospital as slipped over whilst getting out the bath, smashing my shoulder and dislocating it on the sink which is now also broke... i got home about 1030 this morning and have tried to sleep but its not happening at the moment

hope your all having fun down the road!!

I think I was the first one to leave ;)
Was great fun and I took plenty photographs...hopefully at least half of them will be decent ;)

Time to find a place that can develop film for me - not going back to snappy snaps I have used last time...

a big thanks to our leader for taking us round , even had me convinced he knew where he was going at one point ( thanks Jim ,twas a good day ) and it was good to meet all the rest of you luvverly fillumy types ,thanks to all for a really good day out . i think i can rush my film to the developers and have some rubbish up before the end of the year .

I think I was the first one to leave ;)
Was great fun and I took plenty photographs...hopefully at least half of them will be decent ;)

Time to find a place that can develop film for me - not going back to snappy snaps I have used last time...
Hey Lucas..if you had taken a proper camera :D you could have done them yourself on ya computer..:LOL:

Great meet all. Hope the whisky visit went well! First one to dev their film can start the sharing thread.

So where will we meet next?

now guys recommend me a place to develop 2 rolls of film ;)
might get it printed as well, do they scan in high dpi ? have scanner so can scan it myself...

Fantastic meet guys! Really good to see some old faces and meet some new ones! Hope I didn't keep you all waiting too long! Thanks to Jim for making it happen :)

Very much looking forward to the best one. :D

A quality day all round, great to see the usual f&c faces and all the new folk as well. Very impressed at the turn out less so with my inability to load a camera :bang: Hopefully the group shot take 2 will come out.

All hail our glorious leader :clap: Thanks to Jim for some top organising.

Looking forward to the next one (y)

Excellent day out, great and great company and hopefully some great pics. Looking forward to the next one,maybe the Midlands?

Andy

That was the BEST fun I've had since... well, I'd better not say, but a long time ago! Thanks Jim and everyone. Next time I'll take a few more rolls of film! Anyway, it's worth being on dish-washing duties for the next week (which is no change from normal, actually)...

Apologies for not showing up, had to do a 10hr shift at work. Such a shame since the light was pretty nice today. Good to hear that you all had fun!

Thanks all for making it a great day :)

I'm not sure who arranges the weather for these F&C meets but a cracking job once again ;)

Another grand F&C meet, even though it appeared that I was the butt of 90% of the jokes ;) was good to see both new and old faces :)

Just noticed Tezmeds new user title, "Dangerous to bathrooms" :D :LOL:

well if no one else is going to post any pics ,i might as well start
this is where the mods live

img698_Copy_.jpg

img699_Copy_.jpg

img702_Copy_.jpg

thanks again Jim ,( oh all right ,eveyone else too ) oh and Jim i wont post the " other " picture of you ,just dont forget to send me the little white envelope (y)

Another grand F&C meet, even though it appeared that I was the butt of 90% of the jokes ;) was good to see both new and old faces :)

Only 85% surely? Nick gathered in about 8% and I had the rest. :D

I was just thinking, I was disappointed not to have got anything for my Film 52... but then I realised I must have some shots with Rob's hair in it, perfect for the week 4 theme:nuts:!

BTW if anyone has any photos of my hair, can I have it back now please?:cautious:

Originally Posted by robhooley167
Just noticed Tezmeds new user title, "Dangerous to bathrooms"

They don't miss a trick, those adminnies

very amusing- wish i could have attended- good to see some shots though- will give me inspiration to walk down the road early one morning when the shoulders better...

Back