Greenwich and Ansel Adams Exhibition Film Meet, 26th Jan 2013

footman said:
Is there room for one more?
I haven't done film for a couple of years but I've just put a battery in my EOS1 and it works!

Hey Laurence, would be good to see you. I will add you to the list!

Can't decide which camera to bring. Or which film. Digital isn't as confusing as this! :p

I'm in the same boat, although I will be staying very locally so I may bring all my cameras and just nip back to the room to collect a new one every hour or so.....

Andy

I'm in the same boat, although I will be staying very locally so I may bring all my cameras and just nip back to the room to collect a new one every hour or so.....

Andy

Good thinking Batman (y)

Oh no, now I think about it that would be insane.

Andy

Andy

ooh that's cheating! :D The EOS 600 has a roll of Acros 100 in it, I might bring that. OR the other roll of Fuji Superia, maybe in my Cosina.

This is what happened last time...

Scan-120314-0011_zps4d20a034.jpg

Yeh, Lomo fanboy....

Haha - that's it, I'm bringing my sprocket rocket to counteract all this Lomo snobbery ;)

Haha - that's it, I'm bringing my sprocket rocket to counteract all this Lomo snobbery ;)

(y)

I might have to bring one of my Lomo types, maybe a bit of panoramic madness :LOL:

Woodsy said:
I knew it! I knew you didn't believe in real photography Rob!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRB8Jor8tPs">YouTube Link</a>

I just had to try and get my out of date roll of velvia cross processed but everyone spotted me!

Just a thought, anyone who wants my mobile number for the meet just send me a pm. I will clear my inbox!

menthel said:
No need to get it cross processed just give it to me to scan. I have never managed to get velvia to look vaguely normal!

:LOL:

so you guys plan behind my back heh....
you plan to meet at my starbucks....most will arrive at mine DLR station...and later on you want to visit my work place.....and all of that behind my back?!?!?! NAUGHTY!!!!

I will be coming!!! someone needs to keep an eye on all of you ;D

Just an idea, but if there are so many of us, I think group leader should as museum if there are discounts for groups ;)

so you guys plan behind my back heh....
you plan to meet at my starbucks....most will arrive at mine DLR station...and later on you want to visit my work place.....and all of that behind my back?!?!?! NAUGHTY!!!!

I will be coming!!! someone needs to keep an eye on all of you ;D

Excellent news Lukas, will be good to catch up (y)

Jim - Could you scratch me from the list, please?

Unfortunatly, i've been booked up for a gig :( Was looking forward to it aswell.

Will keep an eye out for the next one!!

Hrímfaxi;5300967 said:
Jim - Could you scratch me from the list, please?

Unfortunatly, i've been booked up for a gig :( Was looking forward to it aswell.

Will keep an eye out for the next one!!

A gig??? take us with you...we might help ;D
20 cameras are better then 1 ;)

I will amend the list etc. Good to have you joining us Lukas and perhaps next time Will!

17.05 train tomorrow so a jog across that London on a friday evening, should be fun. But it does mean i can have a leisurely fry up before joining you softies.(y):D

Still haven't completely decided which cameras to bring....:thinking:

Its decided.....The Mamiya C330f, 55mm & 135mm lenses and Nikon F100 for a bit of 35mm autofocusry.

17.05 train tomorrow so a jog across that London on a friday evening, should be fun. But it does mean i can have a leisurely fry up before joining you softies.(y):D

Still haven't completely decided which cameras to bring....:thinking:

You should get to London just as the heavy snow and rain arrives... :shake:

Hope you all have an excellent time and that much emulsion is exposed!

Really wish I could have attended but other committments have gotten in the way.

May be next time.

Good shooting all(y)

I've rounded up a few more for Saturday compulsivehordr is coming as well (y)

Last edited:
Back