iPHONE images... post your iPhone/Mobile pics HERE... :-)

Poor Yelle!!

Bless her, she’s just been bathed with treatment for ringworm.

i fully expected to bescragged daft but to be fair with age ( now nearly 12 years) she is mellowing and dealing with her single handedly was doable.

another three treatments over the next fortnight...... she may not be so easy going next time!!

8CAC690B-6AC7-4957-AFE5-22B583DE4286.jpeg

Poor Yelle!!

Bless her, she’s just been bathed with treatment for ringworm.

i fully expected to bescragged daft but to be fair with age ( now nearly 12 years) she is mellowing and dealing with her single handedly was doable.

another three treatments over the next fortnight...... she may not be so easy going next time!!

View attachment 288975

Poor Yelle indeed!
Hope you get it sorted

Anyone know what this is? It is about 7cm long, 1cm thick, and was crawling very slowly over a cobbled part of my garden a couple of days ago. Creepy yet fascinating.
IMG_0632.jpg
IMG_0633.jpg
IMG_0634.jpg

Killer of a walk to get up to this place but worth it for the views, taken well after sunset.

50203444031_10c6cece0f_o_d.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Richard @sphexx , spot on, we had no idea.
I'm rather pleased at how the iPhone camera captured this creature. Especially in live-view where it is moving a bit (on the phone)!

Thanks Richard @sphexx , spot on, we had no idea.
I'm rather pleased at how the iPhone camera captured this creature. Especially in live-view where it is moving a bit (on the phone)!
Actually I didn’t recognise it :(. It seemed clearly to be a caterpillar so I did a google search on caterpillars and scrolled through the images. (A google image search for similars pulled up lots of leopard slugs! I sort of see why, but disappointing :( )

no 1 is the one for me
cheers
geof

Thanks! I can’t claim anything for the handy lighting! That was supplied free of charge by the harbour, but it certainly made for an atmospheric shot as I walked out of an eatery there!

Having to share parking and queuing it wasn't possible to expand the pics any further, i would have like to but wasn't possible.
Anyway, this was the result , shame really as the soft light was lovely.

50232917283_4d88f5ee6d_c.jpg

A2 Fsi Sunset, still looks modern although 18 years old. Waiting for the ferry at Sandbanks.

50232855053_7154e3db63_c.jpg

50232995623_a64df19088_c.jpg

50233868282_dd484518c4_c.jpg

Back