iPHONE images... post your iPhone/Mobile pics HERE... :-)

I thought I'd killed my phone when I dropped it in the sink ! The camera lens was all misted so I kept it warm for a while and it has cleared, seems to be working again.

View attachment 283516
I put the trousers I’d been wearing in the washing machine late last night and then could not remember taking the phone out! Fortunately proved untrue after a quick search, don’t think it would have survived, even on quick wash :).

wayside flora...prettiest flowers, can be weeds to us. some are predators though

bind weed vl by geof worrall, on Flickr

Indeed, it should be law that everyone who ”plants” a chain link fence should also plant Convolvulus to grow up it :).

Indeed, it should be law that everyone who ”plants” a chain link fence should also plant Convolvulus to grow up it :).

:D and a large border hedge...i had to cut the stuff out of mine and make sure the neighbours dog wasnt at large
cheers

dashed fine shot with a phone....and perfect background for colour effect
cheers
Thanks very much, it was rather sluggish as it was warming up which helped me get close!

Your picture reminds of some beautiful walled gardens near me in Somerset, the entrance is just like that.

Thanks very much, it was rather sluggish as it was warming up which helped me get close!

Your picture reminds of some beautiful walled gardens near me in Somerset, the entrance is just like that.

i lived in burnham on sea for 4 years...and did some visiting around Somerset...where were the gardens?
we liked Wells a lot
cheers
geof

changed my diesel fuel filter yesterday on my skoda fabia 1.4Tdi

Attachments

• F1.jpg
    F1.jpg
    249.4 KB · Views: 9
  • F2.jpg
    F2.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 9
  • F3.jpg
    F3.jpg
    265.2 KB · Views: 9
  • F4.jpg
    F4.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 9
i lived in burnham on sea for 4 years...and did some visiting around Somerset...where were the gardens?
we liked Wells a lot
cheers
geof
It was Fyne Court on the Quantocks, hs a lovely walled garden entrance like that, fantastic for bluebells in May.

Last edited:
Back