weekly Jamie's TP52 2015 Weekly Challenge sound added

Name
Jamie
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello weekly challengers!

New to the game and wanted to start with last weeks challenge, however having a week long brain fart on it has prevented me from doing so. So I wanted to kick off my thread and saw this on a bike ride yesterday. Hope nobody feels its to morbid or bad taste, it's just I saw it and immediately though "that's over crowded"...linking to the theme.

Crowded Cemetary-1 by j.walker779, on Flickr

I will endeavour to catch up with much haste and gusto!!

Welcome aboard, Jamie. Interesting take on the theme. Might have cropped a little, mainly to get rid if the gap on the left.

Posting the BB code is easier for people to view the photographs.

Cheers and good luck.

Took my daughter to London Zoo on Tuesday, and was getting very frustrated with the little monkeys. Every time I framed up a decent shot the monkeys would move, or someone would enter the frame. Didn't get one decent shot...

...until this little guy jumped onto the bush right beside me

Little Monkey-1 by j.walker779, on Flickr

Also took this within the last few weeks, so I hope its not cheating to add this for the watery theme. Just trying to catch up :D

Barge Gates by j.walker779, on Flickr

Hi Jamie.
Loving the Watery shot...nice processing.
Sound fits in well too.
Welcome to the madness!

Hi Jamie & welcome to the nut house :wave:

Watery....like that mono works well & just the right amount of blur to the water (y)

Little monkey ....love the light on him/her.....lower POV would be really good if possible next time ?

Good start to your project & look forward to seeing more from you :)

Don' forget to take a nosey round the threads & leave comments on other shots (y)

Welcome Jamie

Crowd ... I like, that certainly is crowded.

Watery ... yeah, good B&W conversion and motion blur.

Sound ... nice but seems to lack a focal point.

Sound - Nice shot Jamie, only a couple of things for me, first is the blue light on the RH edge, I'd crop it slightly to get rid of it and I'm not sure if the pic lights add anything, I think a nice close up of the mixing desk on its own would be sufficient and would add the focal point that David alludes to (y).

A good set though in general and a good start :)

Thanks for the critique guys, as a beginner it's the only way I'll learn to be super awesome! ;)

Back