Keeping inspiration

It's a difficult one not knowing what sort of photography you enjoy.
I once went for a long walk through the countryside through woodlands and along a river without a camera and soon wished I had one, the next day I went back knowing excatly what I was going to photograph . Started to look forward to the following day on my way home.

My problem might be is I like to photograph everything. But I like to show the fun side of things. I suppose my biggest problem is I have people that want those cookie cutter photographs that’s just not interesting. I will have a peak of creativity then it goes away.

My problem might be is I like to photograph everything. But I like to show the fun side of things. I suppose my biggest problem is I have people that want those cookie cutter photographs that’s just not interesting. I will have a peak of creativity then it goes away.

Hmmmm! who are photographing for, yourself to give you joy & pleasure or to satisfy a client remit???

If purely for yourself, don't beat yourself up........go out with the camera and shoot what grabs your attention! If for a client then.....maybe find some new clients ;)

Reactions: rpn
Back