Critique required LC2's Cosplay, Models and Railway Shoehorns for 2022 : Week 39 - Depict a Song

Great shot Tim, made me smile. I think that it's monochrome enough to fit the tech mandate.

What's "MCU"?
MCU is the "Marvel Cinematic Universe".
Effectively the films from IronMan to date and the series' on Disney+ such as Loki etc.
Cool (in more ways than one) shot. Works for me on the tech.
And yet not shot with a cool colour balance, that was a neutral WB. :)
I'd say box ticked for the tech, like you say he goes well against the wall so another good shot from you.
When I saw who Glen was cosplaying, knowing the architecture and it's colouring, I knew what I was going to shoot and asked him to pose there specifically :)

Thanks everyone. I think I'll tick the tech then :)

Another striking shot Tim. Tech works for me too.

Do you get the tick*? Don't you control the sacred scrolls? You could give yourself ticks till the end of the year... lol

Great shot and I like the fact that it's mostly done in camera.

*PS - it's a YES from me.
Cheers chaps. It's been so long I had to look back to see what I had posted !

That's a super shot!

Reactions: LC2
Great shot.

My only comment would be the focus is not on her face but on her jewellery.

I know I am being picky. The chance to take a shot like that would be special for me.

Great shot.

My only comment would be the focus is not on her face but on her jewellery.

I know I am being picky. The chance to take a shot like that would be special for me.
Yeah, I knew it wasn't 100% tack sharp (and I do have others that are), but I preferred the look of this one. Eloise's expression and pose was, I feel, excellent.

I thought it was going to be Warwick Avenue looking at the title of the image - and funnily enough we were there just last week and found ourselves singing it :ROFLMAO:

Your image does fit The Model better though and you've captured a great shot with attitude.

Great shot Tim. Not one of my favourite bands, but well done nonetheless.

Thats a cracking shot Tim
:)
Fabulous shot
:)
I thought it was going to be Warwick Avenue looking at the title of the image - and funnily enough we were there just last week and found ourselves singing it :ROFLMAO:

Your image does fit The Model better though and you've captured a great shot with attitude.
Well, I did think of that too, but... And actually whilst we started at Warwick Avenue tube, that's a bit down the road by Little Venice (Warwick Crescent).
Great shot Tim. Not one of my favourite bands, but well done nonetheless.
They pushed boundaries.

Like it - first time a Drop Bear has been caught in attack mode!

Nice image, well composed and lit and a good take on the theme.

Back