weekly Leebert's Every now and again 52. Week 22.

Name
Lee
Edit My Images
No
Hi and welcome to my 52 project thread. Well, more like a 29 project by the time I get started ;)

I don't have any rules as such for myself except not to get frustrated if I miss a week - just move on to the next one. I dropped out of last years 52 due to work commitments and was getting frustrated about getting behind on comments and images. I hope to prove to myself that it doesn't matter and that this is fun :)

Thanks for dropping by :wave:

Welcome back Lee.
You've caught some sharp detail there in the little monster and fits the bill for minimalistic.
You wouldn't catch me taking a shot like that (not without a 150-600mm at full range + a 2xTC anyway).

Welcome back Lee

Nice spider shot with lots of dead space, perfect placement in the frame!

(... or could be a bit closer to the corner, as that's what minimalists do. :) .. )

I like that, but as Dood said, I may have cropped the spider more into the corner - but then maybe into a cliche, so hey its your shot lol.

Good job with minimalist, nice "clean" background and good details in the spider.

Great minimalist shot, almost entirely sharp spider, clean background. The spider could be placed a bit more into the corner, but I don't mind it where it is.

Sorry for the delay. Back on nights again at the the moment which was a bit unexpected but needs must and all that. Normal service will be resumed shortly ;)

Great minimalist shot, almost entirely sharp spider, clean background. The spider could be placed a bit more into the corner, but I don't mind it where it is.
Thank you. I put the little spider on the third but looking at it again, further into the corner might look more minimalist...

Hi Lee, welcome back and good luck, thanks for reminding us this is meant to be fun, it's easy to get a bit intense about it all.

That spider is tiny, well done for capturing so much detail, an excellent start to your project.
Thank you. I am looking forward to picking up the camera a lot more often :)

#Iamstillhere :)

Minimal, well placed and nice, bright photograph.

Nice detail as well.

Cheers.
Thank you (y)

Cracking start to your 52 Lee, splendidly lit and liking the chosen composition on the thirds and walking in from the bottom corner, and good to see you back (y)
Thank you very much. It's good to be back :)

Week 22 - Minimalistic. Catching up on comments. Clear shot and well placed. I never seem to nail focus as well as this.

Week 22 - Minimalistic. Catching up on comments. Clear shot and well placed. I never seem to nail focus as well as this.
Many thanks for your kind comment.

Well, it seems that I wasn't quite as ready for this as I thought :( I have been out with the camera but the creative juices don't appear to be flowing that well. Any ideas how I can kick start my way back into 52s would be gratefully received!

Cheers,
Lee

Back