Lets see your panoramas

I don't know if people woild consider this panoramic or not. it's 8"x16", I think they call it 1:2. Opened up some room in front of the dog's with tight shots!

1685896758189.jpeg

Kefalonian beach, taken on my Samsung U21

Might not be a great shot, but it is a nice memory of being there.

It's lovely with great colours. Pretty amazing what phone cameras can do now! Is that a dog I see swimming on the right?

It's lovely with great colours. Pretty amazing what phone cameras can do now! Is that a dog I see swimming on the right?
It's a person.

The water was freezing cold but he just strolled out like he did it everyday.

It's a person.

The water was freezing cold but he just strolled out like he did it everyday.

I see it better now when going full size. There's a lady in Arran who must be in her 80's now who goes out swimming every morning and it amazes me!

I see it better now when going full size. There's a lady in Arran who must be in her 80's now who goes out swimming every morning and it amazes me!
Cold plunge....they tell me it's extremely health beneficial. Not for me, I can't stand it!

How many stiches? Have you got a full version available for this, as there could be some lovely pixel peeping!
Took it in one go with my iPhone XR…

Snow on the Lakeland Fells from across the bay from Morecambe.

i-dM4pxbx-X2.jpg

BIGGER FILE

Panorama from North Stack to South Stack - Anglesey. Taken from the MV Balmoral - Liverpool - Llandudno - Anglesey . the full size image is 23k pixels wide!

35249957084_a6fc2d1e37_b.jpg

BIGGER HERE

Back