Mad as rabbits TP52 2017 thread

Good choice for smooth, I like the choice of the purple tablecloth and the good choice of DOF, I like the jar and writing in focus and the toast out of focus.

mineral by hollymcgrady, on Flickr

On our harbour, there are tables with 'instalations' refering to the town's maritime heratige. this paricular example of a handful of coins are in copper, which has oxidised over time.

Very interesting Holly. Wonder how old those are. Great choice for the theme and I do like the colour.

Great photo, I like the colour of the oxidised copper coins.

Yep, certainly got the whole World in their hands. Nicely taken, well lit and sharp where it matters.

:agree: good composition for Structure - wouldn't have looked as good placed centre stage. Excellent choice for the theme

whole - nice and sharp, and well lit

structure - very well composed, but unfortunately not the best sky for that shot.

The candlestick ... simple but good compo with its name clearly visible.

Hi Holly,
Mineral - Interesting piece of artwork, captured well.
Whole - That's nicely done, I like the vibrant colours. There is a bit of a reflection on the rhs, but it's controlled enough not to blow the image out.
Structure - Nice piece of architectural heritage :) It's a shame the sky is flat, but nowt you can do about the weather other than re-shoot on a different day (one for the back pocket for the 4 re-shoots maybe).

Mineral, really like this shot, well composed and lit, spot on theme.
Whole, excellent idea and I like the shot.
Structure, Like the explanation you have given, interesting subject, pity about the dull day, but not a lot you can do about that.

Back