Mrjol's 52 for 2019 Week 1 : NEW

OP
OP
Mrjol
Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
I think I've started something now, my better half reckons i should do different cards and sell them as 10 x 8's. She wants one done but doesn't know which one, seeing as she reads the cards you would have thought she'd know lol

Last edited:
Name
ian
Edit My Images
Yes
As others have said, i like the colours and placement of the cards, especially the one under the new beginnings with the hand over the eye.

OP
OP
Mrjol
Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
I was thinking of not having the card straight in the centre but then thought it wouldn't stand out from the others, happy with this.

OP
OP
Mrjol
Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
Like the composition and the colours, never knew the tarot cards had text
Apparently Chris they are not tarot cards, my mistake. Angelic cards I've been informed or heavenly body cards I think she said, but tarot cards can have writing on them.

Name
Mandy
Edit My Images
Yes
Lovely bright image and unusual theme which works well. I would probably filled the page completely with them. Table is showing at top of left corner. Good Luck with your 52.

Name
Dominic
Edit My Images
Yes
New
It has a collage look to it. In a way the colours are quite subtle, not heavily saturated, but still colourful. It's quite hard to explain what I mean :confused:

OP
OP
Mrjol
Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
Lovely bright image and unusual theme which works well. I would probably filled the page completely with them. Table is showing at top of left corner. Good Luck with your 52.
Bugger lol I did exactly thing same thing with the bottom right but corrected it, how did i miss it
:mad: