Mrjol's 52 for 2019 Week 1 : NEW

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
Here's my thread for the challenge, will try and keep up.

I think I've started something now, my better half reckons i should do different cards and sell them as 10 x 8's. She wants one done but doesn't know which one, seeing as she reads the cards you would have thought she'd know lol

Last edited:
As others have said, i like the colours and placement of the cards, especially the one under the new beginnings with the hand over the eye.

I was thinking of not having the card straight in the centre but then thought it wouldn't stand out from the others, happy with this.

Like the composition and the colours, never knew the tarot cards had text
Apparently Chris they are not tarot cards, my mistake. Angelic cards I've been informed or heavenly body cards I think she said, but tarot cards can have writing on them.

Lovely bright image and unusual theme which works well. I would probably filled the page completely with them. Table is showing at top of left corner. Good Luck with your 52.

New
It has a collage look to it. In a way the colours are quite subtle, not heavily saturated, but still colourful. It's quite hard to explain what I mean :confused:

Lovely bright image and unusual theme which works well. I would probably filled the page completely with them. Table is showing at top of left corner. Good Luck with your 52.
Bugger lol I did exactly thing same thing with the bottom right but corrected it, how did i miss it
:mad:

Hi Gary

Welcome to the 52 challenge

New - Great image to start your challenge nice and colorful and well thought out.

Back