weekly mtjhome's 52 Photos for 2012 - BUSY added. Hooray! - Made it to the end!!

Hi Mike

A big CONGRATS on completing your 52 project...& a belting last shot as well...a great reminder of the year :clap:

Don't be a stranger round these parts mister (y)

Well done for finishing Mike. Great shot too; I love shots that tie in with previous weeks like this. Very nicely done!

Hi Mike :)

Catch up time, sorry but it will be brief as I want to get comments up to date :)

Colour - A great colour in them leaves, I'm liking the dof chosen, and the light coming through

Shadow - nice bold lighting, not sure I like the mug pattern, it distracts a little, great combination of 2 images though, well done with the PP

Glow - Now that's a nice image, the swans line up really well for the shot, a good sky caught there (y)

Round - Simple and very effective, really like this one, the dof and bright rounds - excellent :)

Negative - I get that look from my children all the time :LOL:

Busy - What a great idea, and the perfect finish, sooooo well done mike, it's been good following your 52 this year :clap:

Hi Mike, sorry I've got a bit behind!

Round, lighting on that is perfect, the detail in the post and the arrows contrasts nicely against the BG. It could be a reshoot for week one :bonk:

Negative, your model has done well keeping a straight face, looks like a smirk creeping in there! The B&W suits it as does the grain, not sure it adds to the film/ negative though but it just suits the shot!

Busy, wow! It's amazing seeing a years effort in one shot! Was it Iain that did similar on the beach with his? Are they all printed and going in an album?

Well done for finishing your 52, it's a shame you're not doing another one, please pop by us loony toons once in a while :)

Back