Daily MWHCVT(Matt's) Challenge 366 - 2012 - Part Deux

Dark Knight said:
Damn... I need one of them, a nice cheap one... ok a free one :thinking:

My chap has been with us for years started after he retired, I suspect he only does it to get away from the wife as he only works dry days but will quite often just turn up for a cuppa :cautious:

I like the eye shot but my pick would be the yellow flower - it seems to be floating and that's what I first noticed. Superb!

I like the eye shot but my pick would be the yellow flower - it seems to be floating and that's what I first noticed. Superb!

Thanks Bob, that is one of the wonders of a macro lens the DoF is so shallow you can have a lot of fun with it (y)

Like someting out of Dr Who !! I like the effect Matt but I would lose the yellow like from the Mouth , the auroa around Thedodo's head is a grand effect !

:LOL: I could have removed it but it was making me chuckle so I decided to keep in :naughty:

Day 266 - A Fly's World

I'm quite happy with this for a first effort of chasing something arond for a macro photo, I feel a few hours are the butterfly house coming up :cautious:

266/366 (631) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Matt
MWHCVT

Nice Macro Matt !!!

I wish I still had some flowers in the garden... I need to plant some new **** in the spring

Thanks mate, I think that it will be a flower macro today rather than what I had planned :( flipping rain

Well first of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT , Many Happy returns of the Day.

Bloody rain ruin my plans also, but we live in Britain !!!

I like 267 Matt but as you know I love my flower photography.

Where's the candles?!

Looks great. Only looking on my phone but your with prowess (and 5D!) I know it will be great!

Well first of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT , Many Happy returns of the Day.

Bloody rain ruin my plans also, but we live in Britain !!!

I like 267 Matt but as you know I love my flower photography.

Thanks Vince, yeah the rain is a real PITA and tomorrow is looking worse :bang:

Where's the candles?!

Looks great. Only looking on my phone but your with prowess (and 5D!) I know it will be great!

Very kind of you Gary but I promise you many of my photo's are not that good ;)

Pretty cool shot that Matt, just trying to work out where the yellow squiggle has come from near his face.

Thanks Michael, it's come from a illuminated switch on the lighting and effects controller in the booth :bonk:

Matt

Once again another style and string to your bow , this is what is great about your challenge , such a great mixture to your portfolio !

I take my hat off to you !!

Thanks Vince, I actually love macro photography and now I've got this lens I'll be doing more, but this challenge was orginal started with the mission statement of leaning new disaplins and I try to maintain that goal as often as possible (y)

Matt

Day 269 - Rought Life

Battered and bruised is a way we all feel occasionally I know I have, and so have this pound coin, with her majesty looking quite scarred...fitting really that this is a coin from the year I was born :D

269/366 (634) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Matt
MWHCVT

vince31 said:
Like the coin shot Matt, the shimmer reflection is very good. All battered and brusied at 27 years old , wait until you reach 40, 50 and beyond :LOL::LOL:

:LOL: maybe I should keep this coin and do the picture again in 23 years :LOL: :)

Day 270 - A year to go.....

....or is it, if I make up my mine and stop on my 1000th POTD then this image will be the one that starts my final year :eek:

270/366 (635) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

don't ask me if I'm going to stop at 1000 because at this time I just don't know :wacky:

Matt
MWHCVT

That's really nice Matt, a great balance between the sky and light trails.

Thanks Michael, that's what I was going for you wouldn't believe how much I played with the composision on this on just making it feel right :D

Matt

Damn this thread goes quick, I'm miles behind again !!!!

Really like your flower shots, but as usual totally drawn by your light trail - Love it (y)

Don't worry mate it goes terrible fast for me too :eek: I think I need to do a just after midnight trick shot soon and get myself a day off effectivly :D not done that in a few months :D

Glad your still finding stuff in here to make it worth visiting :D

Matt

Matt

Back