Daily MWHCVT(Matt's) Challenge 366 - 2012 - Part Deux

Matt windowlene comes to mind !! I love the shot and conceptbut agree with your good self on the glass cleaning.

But that aside another shot ticked off from your great challenge, not many can stick it out!!

vince31 said:
Matt windowlene comes to mind !! I love the shot and conceptbut agree with your good self on the glass cleaning.

But that aside another shot ticked off from your great challenge, not many can stick it out!!

I may re-shoot this at some point, what with being laid up on bed rest most of the weekend I was really having a cannot find the inspiration moment and this came to me all of a sudden ;)

I hope you are well soon Matt (y)

I have an appointment with one of our village nurses tomorrow so she can take the dressing off and if there are any issues redress it ;)

vince31 said:
Very nice Matt , great detail and great DOF. Will make great Syrup

If there were more that 6 there I'm sure it would as a rule I leave stuff like this for the birds :) glad you like it (y)

Shame about the dust as I really like the Rev counter shot !!!!

I really should have done a better job on it, but was feeling a little sorry for myself, that's my excuse for my shoddy performance and I'm sticking to it :LOL: I will do it better next time :D

michael23 said:
Are you fully on the mend now Matt? Liking the colours in the rev counter shot.(y)

Still on limited activities, I spent most of the day in bed bar a trip to the nurse at our doctors surgery to remove my big dressing, I only did it as a precaution as if I did it myself and there was an issue help can be a long way away in the villages so went down yesterday and booked an appointment :) now to sort a POTD :D

Day 276 - Keeping the Faith

Sometimes went thinking about my challenge you have to convince yourself to keep at it and maintain your faith in your own convictions and your challenge, this has not been the best few days for my challenge having spent a lot of my time on bed rest :( most have my photo's have been taken from either in the house or within a few metres of the house :( this one is no exception to that but that should change soon (y) I'm really looking forward to getting back out into the real world (y)

276/366 (641) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Matt
MWHCVT

Matt a perfect shot for this period of your life pal, Keep Faith and you will come good, here is to the future and good health

Atb
Vince

Cheers Vince, I think that I'm going to venture away from the house today :D

Hi Matt,

sorry to hear you've been under the weather. I wish you a speedy recovery.

Really like the faith shot, not just for the normal focus and composition but the content (y)

Keep the faith and the pictures coming!

Gary

Hi Matt,

sorry to hear you've been under the weather. I wish you a speedy recovery.

Really like the faith shot, not just for the normal focus and composition but the content (y)

Keep the faith and the pictures coming!

Gary

Thanks Gary, yeah it's been a bit of a crap week, I've been on light duties and actually there have been some cracking sunsets :( with me stuck inside watchin them :annoyed:

Just about to have a look at what I've shot for today :D

Matt

Day 277 - The Golden times are coming :D

The colours of autumn are on there way so this makes my photo of the day as an early sign of what is soon to be on it's way :D

277/366 (642) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Matt
MWHCVT

vince31 said:
Nice colours , nice Dof , nice subject , it's going to be a great time for photography.

Love the shot Matt

Cheers Vince I've got a few locations in mind for this autumnal colour fest :)

michael23 said:
Lovely colour in that Matt, it's amazing how quickly the colours have started to change, one minute they are normal and the next they look totally different.

They really are changing very fast :eek:

Dark Knight said:
Glad to see your on the mend... bed rest is a mare for sure !!!!!

Nice shot of the coin edge... but it seems to be pushing my monitor to it's uncalibrated limits, I really must hound Slimbert to do my screen :D

I've only had this laptop about 10 days and I must have gone through calibration a half dozen times I just cannot get it to look quite right :bang:

Dark Knight said:
Excellent Colours !!!!!

I need to sneak out of the office during daylight soon before all the leaves drop

Cheers, yeah go get out the office you know you want to :)

I want too yeah...easier said than done most of the time !!!!

I used to be a slave to the office, spent every hour working, since being in hospital for the whole of summer 2010 I've change my lifestyle a lot ;)

Day 278 - Kiss Me....

....no I'm not feeling fruity, it's just ever since I came across this coin the other day I've had that song in my head :bang:

278/366 (643) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Matt
MWHCVT

Hi Matt, just seen your coin shot on flickr, like this one, the bg is ideal and nice focus and dof on the coin (y) Will catch up at some point if I get wifi on holiday, if not will do so properly when I get bk (y)

Thanks Michael, I'm glad you like it (y) and have a great holiday mate you'll have not sleep in a couple of months :eek:

Sing a Song of Sixpence, love it Matt great all round close up photography. Kiss for luck quick !

Cheers Vince, glad that you like it thought this was actually the song I was thinking of ;)

[YOUTUBE]3YcNzHOBmk8[/YOUTUBE]

Hi Matt,

hope you are on the mend. Only came across your thread on the OOF forum last night :eek:

Anyway, love this shot and the slightly underexposed/moody look. As has been said, table works well for this too.

Great stuff!

Gary

braveboy2012 said:
Hi Matt,

hope you are on the mend. Only came across your thread on the OOF forum last night :eek:

Anyway, love this shot and the slightly underexposed/moody look. As has been said, table works well for this too.

Great stuff!

Gary

Thanks Gary, yeah it was a little unnerving but I'm back up to normal now :) glad you like it I'm rather pleased with how yesterday's came out (y)

love 276 Matt.. the angle of the coin, the detail IN the coin..against the OOF background is awesome

Thanks Kev, I'm pleased that you like it (y) I'm just getting my photo done now for yesterday, it's a retake on my one from last friday trying to avoid the neon green snot :cautious: :LOL:

Day 279 - Ground Hog Day

DJ Dodo hard at work, I decided to re-shoot this from last week as there was an errant light source that made it look like Darrell had neon snot issues haha

279/366 (644) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Matt
MWHCVT

Back