My Highlands trip

Really good set of photographs.
I like #1 and #9 the best, but they are all great.

I think I can see a Hobbit in #1

just love all the pictures! which brand for ND filter are you using?
and also which soft for HDR, photoshop or lightroom for direct processing are you using ?

Thanks!

Last edited:
1,2,6&7 for me. Stunning (y)

Makes me apprieciate that little bit more the gorgeous country I call home :)

Such an inspirational set of images. I love em all. I'm sure Visit Scotland would be interested.

Thanks for the comments, I'm off to Iceland tomorrow, hopefully I like it as much as I love Scotland!

just love all the pictures! which brand for ND filter are you using?
and also which soft for HDR, photoshop or lightroom for direct processing are you using ?

Thanks!

Hey, thanks! I use a Lee filter holder with Hitech graduated filters. For processing I do not use HDR. I use Photoshop CS4 and use curves, levels, saturation and sharpening.

Such an inspirational set of images. I love em all. I'm sure Visit Scotland would be interested.

That's very kind! Not so sure but couldn't hurt to try!

love the highlands and your photos certainly should make everyone who sees them go there.

love them all

An excellent set, you must be delighted with them :clap:

PS #6 is Glenbrittle (fairy pools), Skye

Freddie,

These really are stunning. #1 is fantastic. You were so lucky getting such tremendous light but I don't think there was any luck in the talent you've obviously got for landscape photography. Just been over on your website. Enough said.:clap::clap::clap:

Fantastic set. Scotland totally captured.

No 1 is a stunner. Excellent processing.

Sunshine and warmth are over-rated. Give me a misty sky and a few shafts of light any day!

I'm just starting to get into photography and the west highlands is ourfavourite place. Haven't been up there for a couple of years but your pics have reminded me what I'm missing. Thanks :)

Back